Jordan 3 Pure Money Legit/Price check

What's up guys, my first post on the forums of many to come. Thanks to everyone who helps answer questions and gives advice!

Ok - I'm looking at these Jordan 3 Pure Money's and want to make sure they are legit. Here's some pics, what do you guys think? From everything I know about them they look perfect but the only thing that sketches me out is it looks like there is a stamp/square around the "Jordan" on one of the soles(see pic) which IIRC was a common sign of fakes. 

Also judging by the condition in the pics, what would you say these are worth? If they check out I plan on cleaning them up and deoxidizing them, from what I see I'm thinking I can get them looking NDS at least.

Can anyone give me a ballpark of what this pair is worth? I browsed ebay listings for pairs that had actually sold and saw them all over the place, from like 100 beat/fair to 225 in good condition w/ no cracking, kind of hard to gauge.

They look ok. Didn't see what you were talking about regarding a square around the Jordan logo.

It's hard to see from the pics because of the size restrictions, but if you look really closely at the right shoe, in the pic showing the soles (so the bottom shoe), you can see the beginnings of a small line above the "jordan". It's not prominent so I wasn't too worried, but here this pic should make it a bit easier to see.

Anyone have an idea of what they're worth in this shape? Want to make sure I get them for the right price, I'm confident I can restore them and get them crispy :smile:

The picture came out way smaller - But if you look at where I drew the arrows on this one, then look at the larger pic in the first post you might be able to see it a bit better. It was so slight I don't think it's anything to worry about, just being safe though :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom