Jordan 2k9 or Lebron VI?

Yo NT, I've been checkin both of these shoes out and with ALL comparisons of money put aside, which is better Jordan 2k9 or Lebron VI? I know there is ahuge differernce in the price, but which shoe performs and holds up better? I've searched the web for a Lebron VI video review but my searches have beenunsuccessful. I have a 2K9 vid on my blog, which is the purple lil wayne quote below, and i wanted to know fellow NTers take.---->MiZZite

haha sorry just tryin to have a link to the video
grin.gif

I'd go for the VI, I didn't like the heel of the 2009's at all when I tried them on.

For ball?

Jordan Jumpman Elite 1. Durable, heel and forefoot Zoom, and it molds to the foot as you wear 'em.

Best Jordan ball shoe on the market right now.

Tried both in the store.

2k9's felt AMAZING. Heel feels like a ton of energy just waiting to be released.

The VI's, on the other hand, were a little high of the ground. I'm curious to see how they perform on the court.

i love both my pairs of 09s , shoe's design is not the greatest . but materials and quality are off the charts , never thought i would say that about jbproducts that have come out lately but DAM !!! the leather is super thick and does not crease easy , iv wore mine at least 10 times and the toe box is perfect!!! the suede is awsome , so is the patent . and the silk !!! oh the silk !!! when have they used silk on jays before ??? the shoe is mad comfy and has aspringy feeling in the heel . i didnt realy like the 09s when i saw pics of them , until i tried a pair on . good job on these jb !!! even though there justsittin on shelfs . im waitin to pick some more up with my f&f or employee appreciation for a steal !!!

the only thing that scares me bout the 09s is the heel it feels really responsive, but it is said to wear out easy

mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i dont feel like spending my 401k on the 09's but if i had a choice id say the 09's....brons a but heavy

Back
Top Bottom