Jordan 2009 $39 @ Marshalls

I know someone post this a few weeks ago i was surprised to see the Air Jordan 2009 black and white  go down to $39 with numerous sizes, Would you buy those for that decent price?

39? Yikes. JB, what has happened to you? In a way though, I am glad, because they are finally paying the price for their serial bad decision making.

LMFAO!!! wow. i still wouldn't waste 39 plus tax on them. 2009s = failure

No tax for kicks in Jersey though im assuming the jordan 2010 will hit Marshalls soon

this shoe and the jordan 2010 should be a lesson for jordan brand to stop making the yearly numbered shoe

your only trashing the legacy and whats little is left of the jumpman

atleast that's how i feel

1 to 23

after that there is no air jordan to me

lol i saw them for the same price there just 2 ugly even for 39.00
smile.gif

I like the 2010's...the black and university blue...and the all blacks are nice....but the first colorway, and the welcome homes are garbage. 2009's are just epic fail. and @ marshalls? might as well sell em at kohls....or even better yet, payless shoe store. I wouldn't be surprised if JB was STILL making a profit on 39.00 a pair....because i bet they are. it probably only costs them 5 dollars to make a pair of those 2009's.

Went to marshalls today and copped a pair of white black ones. I needed a pair of beaters to wear for when i work on my pool. Like most of u i thought these were gross, but once i laced them up right and put them on, they looked pretty good on my feet w shorts. I almost dont wanna dog them tomorrow when i go in my yard..lol

Headed to Marshalls tomorrow. I don't buy J's anymore, but these look real comfy... I'd like to ball in them.

dont buy these things...i rolled my ankle in them badly...on saturdayyy...their way too high off the ground...and the heel to toe transition is probably the worst i have seen in any basketball sneaker to date

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this shoe and the jordan 2010 should be a lesson for jordan brand to stop making the yearly numbered shoe

your only trashing the legacy and whats little is left of the jumpman

atleast that's how i feel

1 to 23

after that there is no air jordan to me
True!
I always felt they should have retired after that and then began to focus on the other players' shoes on JB

Back
Top Bottom