Jordan 12 Playoff Legit Check please

Hey fam, was wondering if these are UA's or Authentic. They come with a finish line receipt as well. Thanks, looking foward to your opinions.

Thanks guys, some guys said they were UAs on fb because of the carbon fiber.
Clearly someone that said that doesn't know what their talking about. The carbon fiber of the 12s have a layer of epoxy, as you can see the carbon fiber has a matte finish with lines on it. This is one of the easiest ways to confirm authenticity if the Jordan 12s

Thank you! Theyre admins of an fb group so I thought what they were saying was true but in the back of my mind I was like theres no way they can be fakes since my plug provided me proof of receipt. Apparently, the carbon fiber is supposed to vertical and mines is horizontal? 

Who lets one of the rarest Jordan's have a beat up box? And the stitching closest to the toe box isn't similar to the other

I do not own a pair but i'm saying fakes. a beat up box is not a good sign, the tongue's craftmanship and stitching is booty

Last edited:
Thank you! Theyre admins of an fb group so I thought what they were saying was true but in the back of my mind I was like theres no way they can be fakes since my plug provided me proof of receipt. Apparently, the carbon fiber is supposed to vertical and mines is horizontal? 
Be VERY careful using this logic..7/10 good fakes now ship with printed online receipts. A receipt in no way these days means a shoe is legit. For instance I can personally purchase a shoe on release, then a fake pair online and swap them out..Sell you fakes with a legit receipt. People even sell printed receipts online now..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom