jordan 12 (flu game) please lock if already posted.....

so i heard rumors about the 12s (flu game) comin out this holiday... are we gonna get it here in canada? also, i heard that there will be a material changefrom leather to suede/nubuck.. see, i don't know bout that, if i should cop this or just be on the lookout for something better than this..

I'll have to see them in person but I've got the previous retro.

Buy what you like but there'll be plenty to choose from.

I'd honestly be more concerned with getting your paper straight before pandora's box unleashes
roll.gif

i agree. JB has been really droppin the ball lately with all the material changes. i guess i'll just save up for the space jams coming this11/27..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at least that's a good cop right?

Originally Posted by bmoney604

so i heard rumors about the 12s (flu game) comin out this holiday... are we gonna get it here in canada? also, i heard that there will be a material change from leather to suede/nubuck.. see, i don't know bout that, if i should cop this or just be on the lookout for something better than this..

flu game? that's what they're calling these now?
smh.gif

man, JB needs some new ideas. They're precariously teetering on FUBU and EXCO status. Its been said a million times, but how often can they re releasethe exact same shoe? Its crazy because a lot of kids buying this shoe now were probably under the age of 10 when they were original. I wasn't lining upfor Stan Smith's when I was in HS
laugh.gif

I think they should just say "job well done" and move on. But I guess JB is very profitable so I can't really blame them for churning outrehashed models. They could do one every year for 23 years and keep on recycling...capturing generation after generation..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

flu game? that's what they're calling these now?
smh.gif

yes.. apparently that's what we've been callin it since it retroed (or even before that) flu game = this was the pair that jordan worewhen he was playing against the utah jazz and he had a stomach flu.. sneakerheads started calling it the "flu game" 12s since that.. it's more ofa code name than it is a colorway.. eg: true blues cool greys etc... etc....

Originally Posted by bmoney604

i agree. JB has been really droppin the ball lately with all the material changes. i guess i'll just save up for the space jams coming this 11/27..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at least that's a good cop right?
What's the price on the SJ's? Like $280 or something?

expect a 189.99 to 229.99 price tag for that. i don't know if SPC is applicable.. too early to tell bout that.

Back
Top Bottom