Jordan 11 Legit Check

Hey guys I just want to say thanks in advance for all of your help. I picked these Concords up over the weekend and just wanted to check to make sure they were legit. The guy I got them from has what seems to be a reputable resell site and he said they are 100%. After getting them  few thing has me a bit curious as to their authenticity. Mainly the soles and the jumpman on the back. Also, when it comes to the box the printed 23 and the printed jumpman don't line up with the indentations for them.  So that's why I'm posting this up so that I can know for sure either way. They are a size 11.5. If you need any other pictures I can take them of anything that you need. Just let me know what you think.

These are for sure GM's man... Sorry about that. But the 23's are completely wrong, the PL cut is wrong, and it doesn't look like there is any natural yellowing on the soles, just yellowed from wear.. GM's for sure.

Thanks for letting me know, you have reps coming your way. I'll contact the seller and file with PayPal.

Also OP the box has no indentation at all in the 23 or jumpman jordan marquee.. This is a red flag right away without having to see the shoes. They should be embossed. And I see a rectangular indentation around the jumpman jordan marquee. RD pairs don't have these..

Thanks everyone for the help! The seller said they would reimburse me once they are returned. I sent them back this afternoon and still opened a case with PayPal just for documentation. Again, thanks so much. Reps all around.

Nice job.. Glad that you were able to get a refund for them without any issues.. PayPal is also reassurance.

I agree. Now I just have to wait for the refund. Hopefully they honor their word. Honestly, I'm having a really tough time finding and authentic pair of these.

11's are one of the most common Jordan's that are made GM.. So you gotta be extra careful with these along with others like 1's, 3's, 4's, and 5's..

I'm quickly learning how true that is. Thankfully, places like NT exists to get help and insight. I really appreciate everyone who chimed in here too. Looks like the search for an authentic pair of Concord's goes on. haha

Back
Top Bottom