Jordan 11 LC (CONCORD LOWS)

These look good to me.  The 23s on the back of the shoes look good and the Jumpman on the back of the shoes is not touching the patent leather.

Right on fellas. there are more photos on the link. i looked at them and they seem to check out ok. the soles look good and yeah i agree the backs look nice. just throwing it out there what else would designate if these were fake tho?

Right on fellas. there are more photos on the link. i looked at them and they seem to check out ok. the soles look good and yeah i agree the backs look nice. just throwing it out there what else would designate if these were fake tho?
Other factors that could designate Concord lows as fakes could be the carbon fiber or the cut of the patent leather.

i can't seem to clearly see the concord color on the traction pods, fakes have a different touch of purple in them.

jumpmans are detailed and those 23s are flawless, ive seen other pairs that are slightly tilted on 1 shoe or both.

you're good to go on these.

my bad late reply. thanks yeah these look good to me. any other opinions or insight? thanks..

Look good to me. 23 and jumpmen are both centered and jumpmen look on point and not touching PL. Correct bball net laces, rounded tongue, soles appear to be of right shade of blue, and pods on sole line up right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom