Jordan 11 Concord 2011

back again with another LC...just receive these concords from an ebay seller, but i think i received B-grades.

please let me know for those of you out there with concords if this is the condition yours was (cant do anything about the jordan production) or should i be worried?  theres a lot of pics...sold as a DS pair btw

thanks guys in advance

I think they're B-grades. The jumpman logo is almost on the stitch line of the mesh. Plus the carbon fiber looks a bit different.

Last edited:
no thier not b grades. mine came from footlocker and had all those pimple on the midsole and glue which is normal....when u say bgrades though, r u refering to nike outlet b grades or  unauthorize china b grades?

The shoes look good IMO. The problems you have with the shoes are normal Nike production when dealing in the materials of these shoes. Are they in original box? I see it in the background, did it have paper?

Yea I have the paper and all the original stuff. And the pictures don't really justify how much worse they look in person. If u look carefully, the midsole trim coming on to the patent leather is pretty rough and as mentioned one of the cf is just not right(its really dull, no shine, and the pattern is off)

Back
Top Bottom