Jordan 1 Blue Royals Legit Check.... shoe box kinda suspicious though.....

Sup fam of the NikeTalk!!! For me, jordan 1's are kinda hard to know if its fake or not. I'm kinda startin in the sneaker game.. u know. Building your own collection of sneaks, knowing they're story behind em sneaker stuff.,etc. And i' m startin to know wether it's fake based on the forums here and on other sneaker sites. But of course it's better to know sumtin from the pro's. So waddya think bout dis fam? It it legit or not legit? I've been eyeing for them a week now and it's a steal price..... might score j's for a steal......View media item 992380View media item 992381View media item 992382View media item 992383View media item 992384

You don't get legit Royals or any other jordan for a "steal" Now a days bro.. that's your 1st red flag.. Now I would need more pix to be 100% but they look like fake 01's

Yea... I m having doubts ever since I saw the box, from what I know the top cover of the box should be removable .... am I right?

Yea... I m having doubts ever since I saw the box, from what I know the top cover of the box should be removable .... am I right?
Well you're right and wrong. 

for the 2013 feb release, yes the top was removable. however for the 2001 release the upper tab was attached. 

As for the shoe at hand, im leaning towards fake. its way to glossy looking and the nike swoosh isnt suede. (going from what i mentioned since the box is attached then its a 2001 release & the royals shown dont look like it) pass em

Back
Top Bottom