Joe Budden Responds To Ransom, Ransom Gets Jumped On His Block!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
these dudes are acting like high schoolers.

laugh.gif
@ Duckhunt.

This is why rap is lame. Uploading disses to each other? booooo.

I remember you had to wait till the next Clue tape dropped or a Funk Flex tape to hear the next diss. Some one gets dissed now and they will upload a videothey recorded after they got out of work.

laugh.gif
im not even mad at it

Joey is a funny dude

smh.gif
if the !*%* he said is true, checkmate

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

They need to chill out.

watch next time someone is gonna get dropped, even a weak n' can pull a trigger and weak n' is the type a n' to do it just to save face
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

"you skinny fat!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But for real this is why I dont buy albums cause these n's do this youtube stuff. Dont acknowledge clowns Joe. Stop your album from getting pushed back

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I can't condone this... wild reckless, someone is gonna die.

hope not...but ignorance runs deep. i thought joey was smarter than this.

lemme tell ya this this though.....a hurt animal is a dangerous animal...u put ranson, a dude thats got nuffin to lose and EVERYTHING to gain by continuing thebeef he got with joe budden and something is gonna happen though.

and as much as i like joe budden, he a sucka for jumping ranson, should've just handled it mono E mono....

laugh.gif
@ The Fab, Clue, Desert Storm references.

Joey made some good points though with reference to Ran getting at him about his girl and $$$$.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But _ is taking this youtube *$!# to far
smh.gif

_ aint gonna stop til somebody get smoked

Not a fan of the youtube beef stuff but this one had to be done

Cats on the net seem to believe Joe is some pillowy cat and that can spread to cats on the street thinking they can try Joe

I never expected Joe to go this hard tho, Ran should chill if he wants any type of deal

Other than calling Joe gay, he brought ZERO evidence to the table

truthfully i dont see this beef going that far.
Also if ran is so mad about how his career is going why not go at dj.clue instead of joe
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom