Jets (5-6) @ Bills (4-7) in Toronto Vol. TNF 8:20pm NFL Network/CW11

bkmac

Banned
The Jets need to take advantage of playing in Toronto and not a typical December match up in cold Buffalo. The Bills are obviously a tougher team than thePanthers, but we are capable of beating them. Sanchez needs to have a game like last week, but needs to throw the ball a bit more. The run game will doit's justice.

I'm pumped to relax and watch the game tonight. Nice way to start my weekend. Who's with me!?

*raises hand

This is our season tonight, do we keep it going or throw in the towel?

We aren't making the playoffs...Neither of these teams are good. I have a feeling Sanchize has another poor performance this game, and TO explodes on us. Either way I have already written this season off playoff wise. I am only looking to see some progression out of Mark
ohwell.gif

Two people have posted in this thread besides me? Two people?

Does NT not care for the Jets and/or Bills at all? I don't care if they don't care for the Bills, but feel pity on the Jets.

If anything, watch T.O. try to survive on Revis Island.

Bills by 10

Franchez throws 3 picks, McGee-Byrd-Whitner all get a share.

Thomas Jones will have a big day though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
somewhere ted ginn is laughing hysterically, that drop was ridiculous.stonehands at its finest

David Harris is the man!
pimp.gif

Let's get in the endzone this time around.

What the %*%% is Kerry Rhodes doing!

First he runs away from Lynch, going with the "throwing shoulder" method, and then just stands there on the TD run.

Back
Top Bottom