Jenny Hyun responds to Mayweather's "Lin tweet"

Jenny Hyun, a K-pop songwriter, sparked controversy when she went on a racist rant against black people on her Twitter account.

On February 16th, the songwriter shocked followers with a long series of racists tweets. The tweets were in response to a tweet from Floyd Mayweather who tweeted the following message about Asian NBA star Jeremy Lin: "Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise."

Hyun responded to Mayweather's tweet by comparing black people to "sub-human, ungrateful apes", calling for the eradication of the black race and claiming the world would be a better place without them.

http://www.gokpop.com/new...pop-son....html?c=403275

She even took a shot at Whitney Houston.

30t6p3b.gif

Not saying what Floyd said was right, but this is even worse.

Thats nothing that isnt posted on a YAHOO article or AOL article about a black person. The world is still very very racist, and it has really come to light in the last 4 years(at least in my opinion) since President Obama has been in office. I have lost a lot of college friends over that.

She lost,

Money May talks *$+@ on the regular, most people don't even take him serious anymore.

She got too hurt by May's comments and took it too serious.

Straight blatant and not a damn given.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Thats nothing that isnt posted on a YAHOO article or AOL article about a black person. The world is still very very racist, and it has really come to light in the last 4 years(at least in my opinion) since President Obama has been in office. I have lost a lot of college friends over that.
that is true. Yahoo is ridiculous. But anyway, she went to the top rope in that twitter rant. But its funny, considering how f'ed up North Korea is that she should be 1 to say the world is better without black people.

Who is Jenny Hyun and why should anyone care what she says on twitter?
Ol, flat wall face.
She's using any means to get people to talk about her.
She playing the game...she playing the game.
/rant

It's amazing how television or the mainstream media could shape the minds of people and lead them to believe something. It's only her fault to an extent, she had to learn all of this from somewhere. 

Well damn, I would say to boycott her kimchi eating @#$ but no one listens to her...LOL... In all seriousness though, eradication of an entire race because of one persons misinformed remarks? Homey needs help in a bad bad way...Not even sure you can help someone that extreme...

Originally Posted by blakep267

http://moniqueblog.net/20...-with-her-racist-tweets/

i dont think these tweets were on the original link. She really went ham on that 1
Man she went IN!  
eek.gif
 she went super saiyan Clayton Bigsby mode
It's amazing how television or the mainstream media could shape the minds of people and lead them to believe something. It's only her fault to an extent, she had to learn all of this from somewhere. 
great point homie

that is true. Yahoo is ridiculous. But anyway, she went to the top rope in that twitter rant. But its funny, considering how f'ed up North Korea is that she should be 1 to say the world is better without black people.

shes from south korea. what does north korea have to do with what she says?

she doesnt even care about what the american public thinks of her. shes already famous in ASIA. 

but what she did was completely ignorant and wrong

eek.gif
Geez

What Floyd said was absolutely stupid. Also with Floyd I bet it was half how he felt, half publicity stunt. Floyd's my guy, but we know damn well he is a publicity @@#+!.

But what Jenny Hyun said  is on another level of stupid

Jenny Hyun admitted to hospital for paranoid schizophrenia
by ROBERT KOEHLER on FEBRUARY 20, 2012
I was wondering how one walks back calls for racial genocide.

Well, apparently this is how:

Jenny Hyun has been admitted to a hospital today. She is a paranoid schizophrenic and has been battling mental illness, a debilitating disease for many years.

Friends and family of Jenny want to extend their sincere apology for any harmful statements made verbally or via the web that Jenny has made while she was in the height of a psyshosis episode. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time for her.

Assuming the statement is true, my sympathy goes out.

(HT to guy on phone)

Huh...figures,so she's a racist psychopath. So the excuse is that she was having a psychosis episode yet she still had the wherewithal to go on twitter and write those things...

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

shes from south korea. what does north korea have to do with what she says?

she doesnt even care about what the american public thinks of her. shes already famous in ASIA. 

but what she did was completely ignorant and wrong

well I was grouping all Koreans together, sorta like how she groups all black people together. See how that works out.

Back
Top Bottom