Jeff Van Gundy is the Best Color Commentator!

During the heat-bulls games they zoom in on the Boozer family and one of Boozer's sons is screaming out "lets go heat, lets go heat". I was like !%% kind of son is that!? then Van Gundy puts his 2 cents in and basically says the same thing. 
roll.gif

this is why i enjoy listening to JVG, he just tells it like it is!

His combination of dry humor and knowledge is great man. I love listening to him. And without Mark Jackson he is more serious now. Yes I appreciate him. I love hearing his insight from when he coached. I love how he repeats the same things too. IE: "I don't know who says you have to take a star out when they have 2 fouls in the first half."

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

and the Clippers are better than Lakers
laugh.gif
duhh, Clippers atop the pacific and currently in the 3rd spot in the western conference. Lakers 2nd in the pacific and currently out of the playoffs.

roll.gif
@mike breen trying to promote a double header featuring bulls vs washington.

JVG: "what?!? you have got to be kidding me!! chicago vs washington?!?!"

i remember him complaining about the nba league pass price and how it should be reduced because of the lockout. stern cant fine him anymore, lol

Dude is knowledgeable and appreciated. His special with Stan on hbo sports was funny too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Dude is knowledgeable and appreciated. His special with Stan on hbo sports was funny too.
laugh.gif

Yeah I enjoy him. That piece on real sports with Bryant Gumbel was interesting.

Originally Posted by DMan14

i remember him complaining about the nba league pass price and how it should be reduced because of the lockout. stern cant fine him anymore, lol
yeah this was on opening night... i remember clearly thinking, im sure the league is not going to like his thoughts on this one!

Him and Breen are very good in a 2 man booth. The trio with Jackson was starting to get a little too shaded towards the comedy side of things.

At this point I really do not think that he would go back to coaching but yeah he is very funny.  Could someone load the clip where he started singing the song "blame it on the alcohol"?  That was timeless, classic and crazy all at once...

His takes on players flopping is comedy.  He verbally castrates suckas when they flopped flagrantly. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom