Jeans Bleeding on shoes UNAPPRECIATION

Any techniques you guys use to stop your jeans from bleeding on your shoes?.

Ive tried lining the inside of my jeans (at the bottom) with duct tape. It worked ok but my shoes got messed up anyway because I wore all white AF1 to the club(BIG NO NO).

Any other things you guys do.

I am NOT washing my jeans before because I dont want to loose the dark indigo look and I am NOT using the rubber band technique that was back in middle schoollol.

Ive also heard that levis dont bleed on shoes any truth to this?

There is no other way to prevent bleeding unless you wash them or you can wear dark colored shoes.

um jean stains don't come off with paper towel and water...

just use the duck tape since you said it worked.

Besides the wash, I very slightly cuff the bottom.....I wouldn't even call it a cuff, I would call it enough. You can still wash dark jeans and they wontlose their color tho fam, I do all the time. Cold water and a little bit of detergent....and air dry.

Damn i havent had this happen to me in a long time, but i stopped wearing all white shoes a long time ago

Most of all my jeans are Levis, and I never have this problem?

But if you're trying to prevent bleeding on to your AF1's. Get some hair spray, and spray your shoes.

it messed up my black cement iii's
frown.gif

Well, the previous owner messed em up

The tongue has a bluish tint

i usually just spray my shoes with water-proofer, and when i get the stains they just come off.

but you are talking about leather or the fabric? i really hate the fabric getting blue, but then again. no one takes off ur shoes and looks inside so idon't care.

what i really hate tho, iz my spizikes tongue looks blue now =/

i tape the inside of my jeans...
it worked pretty well so far,although i do try not to wear all-white kicks whenever i have my jeans on...

Back
Top Bottom