JB- CAN WE GET A ALL STAR XI COLUMBIA BLUE RETRO

i mean, everything else has been released, idk when they last retroed these but i know it was the same time as the first bb4s,
and that was a minute. its the only jordan left i want
somebody post pics
JUST DO IT

I've never heard them called "All Stars" before. Do you mean the white/columbia blue/black CW? they first came out in 1996 & were retroed in2001

the og's were released feb.1996
and the retro's came out jan. 17 , 2001
so i don't think we will see these anytime soon

the first pair is the og's from 1996 , you can tell by the ice blue soles which the retro's didn't have in 2001

air-jordan-og-11-columbia.jpg

air-jordan-11-columbia-retro.jpg

the second pair is the retro's from 2001 , you can see the sole is different
and the reason the were nicknamed the allstars is because jordan wore the og's in the 1996 allstar game

high black red 1s came out in 01 too
and force maxs
c'mon jb
oh and i thought these were the ones he wore in da all star game
might be wrong

Mine are in pretty good condition, but I could definitely add another pair to my collection!
My favourite CW of the XIs by a mile!! (followed by space jams & black/reds)

4803663248ee0243a06bc19f343026ba0673bac2.pjpg

fe11644b0ca4c03a2677332a371d02e663067b4c.pjpg

these are my grails. if these released i promise i would cop 3 pairs!!!!!!! an it about to be 09'. time for another XI release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with FirePower (except for the by the mile part) Def my favorite XIs.

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

I miss my ICEY BLUE OG Columbia XI's... I wish I never sold them, but I received an offer I couldn't refuse...

those are beautiful

I miss my ICEY BLUE OG Columbia XI's... I wish I never sold them, but I received an offer I couldn't refuse...

I am going to hunt down some OGs in Jan/Feb and THAT is the condition I am looking for. Gorgeous.
pimp.gif

I wish these would come back out as well. I sold mine when mine patent leather started to discolor. Please come back out!

these got to be some of the best og columbia's i've ever seen since they released in 96 100%fire

Back
Top Bottom