JAZZ @ SPURS - ESPN

looked for a post but couldn't find one...
glasses.gif

these 2 teams were in the WCF but no one watches them?
laugh.gif

Deron is a beast
eek.gif

but Ginobili is feeling it too

you mean to tell me ESPN is showing a game between 2 small market teams? who cares if theyre 2 of the best teams in the nba. they couldnt put crappy teams likethe lebrooms or fakers on? dont the heat play tonight? i am shocked
eek.gif

anyways, go jazz
pimp.gif

those in game interviews with the coach must be annoying. especially in an intense game like this.

^^^ word. greg looked like he wanted nothing to do with it.
and the reporter girl asked him a question he answered the question before...
smh.gif
roll.gif

you catch that?

personally i think the spurs are getting way too many fouls called against them.
especially for being at home and their status.. refs are killin em. haah

like i have said before, tim duncan is not the center piece of this team any longer. if anything, it's more like a 3-headed prong with manu, parker, andduncan.

this is why they can still execute to a T down the stretch and not miss duncan on both ends of the floor against 2 of the best teams in the L.

smh.gif
smh.gif
The Spurs are just too damn good. They don't even have Duncan and if they hold on are going to have consecutive wins over two of the top contendersin the West in Dallas and Utah. I seriously don't see anyone in the West that has a chance to beat them. The Cs and maybe Orlando because Howard isunstoppable, but PHX doesn't play defense and the other 2 top teams can't even beat them with their best player out.

Originally Posted by bobby24K

smh.gif
smh.gif
The Spurs are just too damn good. They don't even have Duncan and if they hold on are going to have consecutive wins over two of the top contenders in the West in Dallas and Utah. I seriously don't see anyone in the West that has a chance to beat them. The Cs and maybe Orlando because Howard is unstoppable, but PHX doesn't play defense and the other 2 top teams can't even beat them with their best player out.

they play just as good with or without tim duncan (jazz swept them last yr in the reg. season didn't they?)
like i have said before and been flamedmany times, duncan is not their main guy all the time anymore. parker and ginobili have more control of the offense than duncan

ESPN "Wired" is so stupid. You hear the same recycled cliches over and over.

Manu dedicating this season to all the NTers who call him a flopper, overrated, and riding on TD's coat-tails.
laugh.gif

Ginobili is crazy. damn
smh.gif

the Spurs are too good, with or without Duncan.

it's not over yet though.

I turned this game on and heard that Deron Williams was "a top two or three point guard in the NBA".
Chris Paul had a BANANAS game today, but Deron Williams > Chris Paul.

Ahh....The Spurs are finally getting some respect on this board....
pimp.gif

Well, at least for today....
laugh.gif

I can always expect the constant hate from the Rockets fans....I can't blame yall though...
roll.gif

PO

Back
Top Bottom