Jazz @ Cavs 7:30pm ET- Going for 7 in a row...

cavsheadercopyfr0.jpg

arenacopypd9.jpg

headcoachescopygr5.jpg

hometeamcopyao1.jpg

homebenchcopybj7.jpg

awayteamcopymu0.jpg

awaybenchcopyae9.jpg

injuryreporcopyip8.jpg

I said at the beginning of the week I'd be happy with a split between DEN and UTAH, so a loss tonight wouldn't be devastating, but 8-2 + tied for 1stin the East would be music to my ears...
laugh.gif
yes I'm greedy...

I wonder what video game James has got planned for tonight. Also Boo-zer birds will be flying

Also interesting stat I found for the Mike Brown offense critics...

EASTERN CONFERENCE STATS

FG % Cleveland #1
Adjusted FG% Cleveland #1
PPG Cleveland #2 (The Knicks are #1, but they're not anywhere near our FG%. I don't know where to get Offensive Rating stats - Points Per 100 Possessions - but I would imagine we are more efficient than them)

OPP FG% Cleveland #4
OPP Adjusted FG% Cleveland #4
OPP PPG Cleveland #5 (Orlando just barely snuck above us on both)

A few miscellaneous stats:

- We are #1 in the East, #3 in the NBA at limiting opponents' rebounds
- We are #2 in point differential in the NBA. Only the Lakers beat their opponents by more points.
- We are in the top 10 of the NBA of nearly every major offensive and defensive category, including PPG, FG%, OPP PPG, OPP FG%, Assists, and so on.

I think with time and a second option for LeBron, Mike Brown is turning that offensive corner...

lets go Cavs! hopefully Lebron will have a triple double or have a big scoring night

Damn. I stopped watching for a second came back and had to look at the score like 4 times just to make sure it was right.

Let's Go Jazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

nice job benchin cj miles sloan.........idiot

ronnie brewer on the bench too

jazz will never win a championship with this dude as head coach

morris +*#@+! almond has more minutes tonite
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

screw the cavs and the jazz.

fixed for you

Back
Top Bottom