JAMAL CRAWFORD KNICKS APPRECIATION

Love this trade. But it is hard to watch my due Crawford leave after all of these years. He is one of the very few players on this Knicks team that i see as atrue Knick, and his game has matured soooo much right in front of our eyes. From his 52 point game to his crazy crooses and plays and shi Jamal was the onlyone who came and played hard night in and night out in this $$%# hole of a decade. It seems as though this era has come to an�� end and although it ir painfulto see my dude leave it is only fitting seeing how he was the leader of these teams. Jamal will always have a place in my heart, and i feel bad because hewants to win and as he showed this year he can win and once we staart winning he gets traded to a team thats not a contender
smh.gif

I wish Jamal and the Warriors luck for the future, and i just wanted to make this post to remminnice on the good days with #11...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As far as on court...I'll leave this one alone....he was definitely a class act though. Good guy. One of the very few Knicks of recent years that you couldroot for.

as long as he puts up nicer numbers in gsw than he did in the knicks for my fantasy, appreciated
pimp.gif

He's appreciated for a lot of things...but there are also a lot of reasons that I can't appreciate him. Poor shot selection and crappy defense.

I actually like him too. Whenever I play ball, theres usually a mention of gettin my j-crawf on...or the thing he does when he blows on his hands if i'mgettin hot
laugh.gif

When crawford is on he plays like a superstar...one of the streakiest players ever. Which means that when he's cold...he's straight up trash. His FG%shows that he's usually colder than he is hot.

He was playing well this season, and I actually thought there was a chance of him leading us to the playoffs.

One of the few players that put in effort throughout his tenure with the team. Decent dude in real life too from what I know. He'll be missed

He's always been one of my favorite players to watch...you get the feeling he could be better than what he is. I think he deserves a shot at the playoffsso hopefully he gets it this year.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^he did get his shot. Back in 03-04.
nah he was in the Chi. Jamal has never seen the playoffs in his career as a player. Andhonestly im not gonna not blame hi 100% for this but itsreally not his fault he has always been on @@+%+$ teams and the Knicks were looking playoff bound this year, and boom hes back at the bottom with GS.

Has Hinrich recovered from that yet??

laugh.gif
sick.gif

And Crawford has been doing that same crossover since he's been in the league...And people still can't stop it.
laugh.gif

who's gonna start SG for the knicks now? it's lil nate's time to blowthaf***up. next step is to get rid of steph.

Is there anyway to conatct dude or his organization. I dont know about yall but I dont mind sending a Appreciation Mail.

when he was with the knicks they never made the playoffs, yeah he played decent but he never been in the playoffs

I still remember when starts 16/16 agaisnt MIA.
Saw him oop to himself off the glass twice.
Game winner against Denver.

Dude will be missed

i hope he opts out and comes back to ny. HE WILL DEFINITELY BE MISSED IN THIS TRADE.

Back
Top Bottom