IYO, what was Robert DeNiro/Al Pacino's last good movie?

I was watching Righteous Kill the other day, and I couldn't believe how horrible the movie was. I mean, you have two of the biggest names of all-time inDeNiro and Pacino in the film, and it flat out sucked. On top of it all, IMO, 50 did a better job acting during the film.
smh.gif
Both of them seemed like theywere just going through the motions in this movie. Almost as bad as Miami Vice. That being said, what was the last movie (where they had a major role) thateither of them were in, that you enjoyed?

DeNiro - Meet the Parents

Pacino - Ocean's 13 (Mildly entertaining just for this one line: "I will slice you like a HAMMER!"

righteous kill wasnt that bad...Pacino has had a string of bad ones tho...Deniro last goodies were the good sheperd and meet the fockers...Pacino...Ocean's13 or Any Given Sunday

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

righteous kill wasnt that bad...Pacino has had a string of bad ones tho...Deniro last goodies were the good sheperd and meet the fockers...Pacino...Ocean's 13 or Any Given Sunday

88 Minutes made Vantage Point seem Oscar-worthy...

easily the WORST movie I have ever seen.

Originally Posted by gko2408

DeNiro - Meet the Parents

Pacino - Ocean's 13 (Mildly entertaining just for this one line: "I will slice you like a HAMMER!"

Righteous Kill was terrible...worst movie I've ever seen
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Heat for both of them.
Have you ever seen Donnie Brasco cause that came out a few years after Heat and that joint is a classic.

Heat was crack, but you saying those dudes haven't put out a movie you liked since 96?
laugh.gif
Damn...

Originally Posted by jville819

Heat for both of them.
Have you ever seen Donnie Brasco cause that came out a few years after Heat and that joint is a classic.
Yeah, I'd consider this their last great movie

Originally Posted by jville819

Heat for both of them.

I wasnt really thinking about it. This film just always comes to mind first whenever i see these two names together.
eyes.gif

last real memorable movie for me was Pacino in Devil's Advocate
pimp.gif
love that movie

he still had some entertaining movies after that, but I thought Devil's Advocate was great

for Deniro, probably Meet the Focker's
laugh.gif

Man I miss the old Bobby DeNiro...
tired.gif
I hope this Mann project is the truth or that 'I Heard You Paint Houses' gets greenlighted..

Back
Top Bottom