It's the 5th of November, How Does Everyone Feel?

I gotta say I feel pretty pretty pretty good right now. Been able to maintain some discipline since Sunday so I'm pretty happy. I could see myself feeling this way until at least the 15th. 

I gotta say I feel pretty pretty pretty good right now. Been able to maintain some discipline since Sunday so I'm pretty happy. I could see myself feeling this way until at least the 15th. 

It's the 9 year Anniversary of my grandpas death, paid my respects in the AM.

I feel the rest of the year will be solid.

Feeling quite good. Getting my PS3, Black ops and my MT4G all on Thurs and GT5 finally went gold. Feels good, broksi.

Feeling quite good. Getting my PS3, Black ops and my MT4G all on Thurs and GT5 finally went gold. Feels good, broksi.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

My condolences.
2011 is gonna be a fantastic year, but before we get there, November might be a little frustrating.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

My condolences.
2011 is gonna be a fantastic year, but before we get there, November might be a little frustrating.

Starting to get back on my feet. For once, I'm doing great in school. Talking to a shortie on campus. Getting a new whip soon. Not stressed about projects and @%+$ like I usually am. Life's not too bad right now
smokin.gif

Starting to get back on my feet. For once, I'm doing great in school. Talking to a shortie on campus. Getting a new whip soon. Not stressed about projects and @%+$ like I usually am. Life's not too bad right now
smokin.gif

Not bad but then again its only been a day. Get back to me at the end of the month, if I make it...
December is where it's at though.

Not bad but then again its only been a day. Get back to me at the end of the month, if I make it...
December is where it's at though.

well my birthday is coming up on the 17th and thanksgiving is coming up after that...so I'm feeling a little excited

well my birthday is coming up on the 17th and thanksgiving is coming up after that...so I'm feeling a little excited

Entire body aches. Had a seizure during class. Been seeing double for the last 3 hours. Started crying in the middle of day. Thinking about committing a felony.

This is tough.

Back
Top Bottom