Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

751animated-obama-money.gif

Money Team>

Campaign 2012, Politics
[h1]Mitt Romney says net worth is about $200 million[/h1]
E-mail|Print|Comments (10)01/25/2012 5:32 PM

137706395.jpg

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney sits with Univision's Jorge Ramos before an interview this afternoon at Miami-Dade College.

By Glen Johnson, Globe Staff

MIAMI - Amid all the debate about a delay in releasing his tax returns and the effective tax rate he paid, Mitt Romney was disarmed today when an interviewer bluntly asked him: “Governor, how much money do you have?

After reading what the Book of Mormon says about black people, i could NEVER vote for Romney

2 Nephi 5:21 For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

Jacob 3:8 O my brethren, I fear that unless ye shall repent of your sins that their skins will be whiter than yours, when ye shall be brought with them before the throne of God.

Alma 3:6 And the skins of the Lamanites were dark, according to the mark which was set upon their fathers, which was a curse upon them because of their transgression and their rebellion against their brethren, who consisted of Nephi, Jacob, and Joseph, and Sam, who were just and holy men.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I'm so siked for him to be press in 2012. When he gives the millionaires/billionaires tax breaks, and I can pay more than they do, and then the job growth can slow down.. Ya buddy.
Oh yeah and he doesn't even support his own Health Care system because thats how at true boss gets down.

I like his stance on everything too, he really sticks to his beliefs like a real man.

lol at anyone who thinks this clown cares about job creation, or is even good at it.
You will never pay more than they DO so stop believing what the media pitches. The people like warren buffet are like 0.1% of the top 1%.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I'm so siked for him to be press in 2012. When he gives the millionaires/billionaires tax breaks, and I can pay more than they do, and then the job growth can slow down.. Ya buddy.
Oh yeah and he doesn't even support his own Health Care system because thats how at true boss gets down.

I like his stance on everything too, he really sticks to his beliefs like a real man.

lol at anyone who thinks this clown cares about job creation, or is even good at it.
You will never pay more than they DO so stop believing what the media pitches. The people like warren buffet are like 0.1% of the top 1%.
Maybe not dollar wise, but as far as percentages go? you serious b?

bloomberg, another filthy rich duke has been awesome for NYC, i think if romney is as business savy then there's nothing but good things to come as far as im concerned.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yea but but, Romney don't got DA HEMI!!!

Yeah, Barack Obama’s Got A HEMI!
Presidential wannabe Barack Obama came to Detroit earlier this week and hammered on Detroit automakers for spending too much time focusing on horsepower rather than fuel efficiency. Here's an example of his lovely comments:
medium_HEMI-300C.jpg

"For years, while foreign competitors were investing in more fuel-efficient technology for their vehicles, American automakers were spending their time investing in bigger, faster cars,"
In addition, Obama spent the better part of his remarks criticizing US automakers for not building more hybrid vehicles like Toyota and Honda. Well, we're glad to see Obama's shifting the blame from the consumer to the automakers. That must explain why the Illinois Senator and Presidential candidate owns a HEMI-powered V8 Chrysler 300C. Obviously it's Chrysler's fault Obama bought a big 5.7-liter engine from them — he just didn't have a choice. – Ray Wert
Obama talks of hybrids, but his ride has a Hemi [Freep]

bloomberg, another filthy rich duke has been awesome for NYC, i think if romney is as business savy then there's nothing but good things to come as far as im concerned.

Me and you might be the only new Yorkers that like Bloomberg

All politicians are scum to me.

Selling people false hope. Our economy is destroyed. $15+ trillion in debt and it's only going to get worse.

One man isn't going to change anything and it sure as hell isn't Romney or Obama. Us a humans need to collectively get together and change the way this world operates. Greed and Corruption rule this planet.

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Me and you might be the only new Yorkers that like Bloomberg
im old enough to remember da david dinkins days...NYC used to look like da first ninja turtles movie...grimey, gritty, etc. cool and all if your a hoodlum like myself, but it wasn't generating da billions it does during his administration.

there's a reason he's on his 3rd term as mayor....ill tell you what, if a democrat takes office in NYC, taxes are gonna rise like no one's business and we're gonna go back to those times when NYC was a mess.

what put me off about obama is his utter disgust for coal, oil, and gas....i mean seriously, when we owe 40 cents of every dollar we spend to china cuz we're spending more then we have...and yet we can't access our own resources..welp, its time to change

da script...

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Yea but but, Romney don't got DA HEMI!!!

Yeah, Barack Obama’s Got A HEMI!
Presidential wannabe Barack Obama came to Detroit earlier this week and hammered on Detroit automakers for spending too much time focusing on horsepower rather than fuel efficiency. Here's an example of his lovely comments:
medium_HEMI-300C.jpg

"For years, while foreign competitors were investing in more fuel-efficient technology for their vehicles, American automakers were spending their time investing in bigger, faster cars,"
In addition, Obama spent the better part of his remarks criticizing US automakers for not building more hybrid vehicles like Toyota and Honda. Well, we're glad to see Obama's shifting the blame from the consumer to the automakers. That must explain why the Illinois Senator and Presidential candidate owns a HEMI-powered V8 Chrysler 300C. Obviously it's Chrysler's fault Obama bought a big 5.7-liter engine from them — he just didn't have a choice. – Ray Wert
Obama talks of hybrids, but his ride has a Hemi [Freep]

that coward traded it in for a hybrid ford escape da minute he started to run for office cuz he aint wanna offend da tree huggers.....
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Well, I won't be voting for Obama.

And
laugh.gif
at the comment from somebody about The Book of Mormon. Like the dude actually has read The Book of Mormon. If he had, he would have also read that The Book of Mormon states, “black and white, bond and free, male and female; … all are alike unto God

Yeah because Obama actually drives himself around town...

Dude hasn't driven a car more than 10ft. since running for office.

Back
Top Bottom