It just hit me that Christmas is a week away

iblink

Banned
Growing up ftl. I remember the years when I'd mark off the days on the calender until Dec. 25th. Ever since I hit 13 and my shoes started to run my family$150 a pair, Christmas hasn't been the same for me.

I don't even have anything on my wish list.

frown.gif
I hear ya. The older you get, the less exciting Christmas becomes eachyear
tired.gif

i dont even really care about christmas anymore...family doesnt even like us haha got like 3 things i know i want for christmas its just not the same anymore

Man, the worst is what I just went through, where the day I finish final exams, and get excited, me and my girl break off. My opinion, [Michael Scott]Christmas is Canceled [/Michael Scott]...

Back to the topic at hand though, totally agree. I mean, I used to decorate my room damn near Halloween, but I haven't even pulled anything out yet withlights or nothing, and its less than a week.

word

My parents will be back on the 27th, after christmas.
laugh.gif
. They left me money for a plane ticket to go and spend christmas with my cousins but I rather not.Funny part is I bought a christmas tree yesterday but I don't have a stand, so I said F it and threw it in the basement.
smh.gif

Its worse when you dont have anything u want for christmas. My brother asked me what i wanted for Christmas yesterday and my mind drew a blank. This was thefirst time this has ever happened to me

I'm 21 and still love Christmas. Always loved the vibe of it all. And I always let it be known what I want like months in advance so I always get what Iwant
laugh.gif

Gonna make sure my kids enjoy it too(if I have any).

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Its worse when you dont have anything u want for christmas. My brother asked me what i wanted for Christmas yesterday and my mind drew a blank. This was the first time this has ever happened to mei

Ditto on my side...sister asked me all i could think of was the dark night

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I'm 21 and still love Christmas. Always loved the vibe of it all. And I always let it be known what I want like months in advance so I always get what I want
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I totally agree. I mean, this is the first year though that A) I dont know what I want, 2) Im brought down with women issues.

Just not in the mood, but hopefully when the day comes I will be...

i kno the only thing that has kinda gotten me in the christmas spirit is watchin christmas episodes of fresh prince and family matters but other that it jussdoesnt feel the same

i didn't even know it was so soon..somebody told me today..its next thursday right? i think i might be getting some money..but idk

I looked at the calendar today and literally said, "Oh **#! !" I just bought my mom a gift and I have like five more to go.

It's not just Christmas. Birthday, Halloween and other celebrations throughout the year feel a lot less special as you get older simply because of the factthat you have so many things going on with your life which keeps your mind occupied. Not like when we were younger and had plenty of free time to countdown tothese special days.

just hit me yesterday that christmas is a week away. like i knew it was coming but had no idea it was so close. i havent bought any gifts, or done anything ofthe sort. Ive been so busy that this christmas is really coming at a bad time for me, wish i could push it back a month
laugh.gif

I keep getting older and older and Christmas keeps getting less and less special
frown.gif

Now that I am older though, the giving feels a whole hell of a lot better than the receiving though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I'm 21 and still love Christmas. Always loved the vibe of it all. And I always let it be known what I want like months in advance so I always get what I want
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I totally agree. I mean, this is the first year though that A) I dont know what I want, 2) Im brought down with women issues.

Just not in the mood, but hopefully when the day comes I will be...

I feel you.

Sometimes just spending time with the family can take your mind off it all for at least a day or two, yano?

Just hit me that I'm going to be 18 in a week and about 2 1/2 hours
smh.gif

Can't believe that I'm get out of school tomorrow, too.

Back
Top Bottom