IT is 2003 All over again USC gets snubbed!

LSU vs. OSU what a joke. it doesnt surprise me though those teams get the benefit of the doubt every year. all in all it will be another boring game betweenthese two. and once again ppl say usc is playing the best but they wont allow them to prove it in the National title game. LSU loses to the a weaker Arkansasteam than the one USC faced and yet they are somehow more qualified to play for a title? it is 2003 all over again.

I'm a Cal fan at heart, but i feel bad for USC...i would've liked the Pac-10 to get some shine.

your team lost to stanford and i dont think beating ucla should put them in the title game.

Honestly we made our own bed by loosing twice in the regular season, getting to the Rose Bowl wouldnt have even happened had Dennis Dixon stayed healthy, and iwish that would have happened because i feel like after loosing that game if we would have won out for the rest of the season (like we did) then we had asdecent shot as anyone at an At Large bid at one of the other BCS bowls and a shot at a team other then a Big 10 school.

I would have loved a shot at a Georgia , LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma, hell anyone the rest of the country, coaches, computers etc.. had ranked higher then us,because i strongly believe we win against each and every school ranked ahead of us.

That said, we are now stuck in the same situation as last year where we dont get Ohio State and instead of Michigan this year we get Illinois and we allremember how close that USC Michigan game was last year.

Lastly, if Ohio State beats LSU and we smash on Illinois then where does that leave the coaches, computers and everyone else with an opinion?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Shut up.
I would have wrote that too.....Last time I told someone to "shut up" I was warned
eyes.gif

But yeah, stop with that mess, dudes lost to Stanford.

Who cares oklahoma gets snubbed EVERY YEAR. None of this BCS crap matters anyways...

wow stanford that is your great responses. how many of you fools can throw a football with a broken finger? shut up right so i should do that and let all youfools speak your mind i bet not too many of you would tell me to shut up in my face. either way i am stating my point ppl have said usc is playing the best andif they are they deserved to be in the title game not a lucky lsu team. someone here tell me lsu was better than usc in 2003 and better than usc in 2007.

Who cares oklahoma gets snubbed EVERY YEAR. None of this BCS crap matters anyways...

OU doesn't get snubbed every year.. they got robbed every year, or fall under unfavorable circumstances.

we all know if Bradford hadn't tried to chase down that fumble OU would be playing OSU right now. and if the refs didn't completely screw up the Oregoncall they would have had a strong case for the NC last year (although they ended up losing their bowl game anyways).

but in years before that it was their fault, 2004 they shouldnt have even been in the NC

Originally Posted by Goodfella 19

wow stanford that is your great responses. how many of you fools can throw a football with a broken finger? shut up right so i should do that and let all you fools speak your mind i bet not too many of you would tell me to shut up in my face. either way i am stating my point ppl have said usc is playing the best and if they are they deserved to be in the title game not a lucky lsu team. someone here tell me lsu was better than usc in 2003 and better than usc in 2007.

roll.gif
roll.gif
e-fella

Downtown43, The team deserved to be there in 2004, not the QB at the time. But I'll give you that.
The refs screwed us on replays in both of ourlosses this year. But Ohh well. See yall next year (yall as in USC, hopefully in a bowl game)

USC fan here.

We did not get snubbed. We lost to standford and it shouldn't have happened. If you win your game you make it to the game and we didn't. No matter whatwe think of osu they won their games.

Stanford, even with the easy schedule osu had, they didnt lose to team that was bad. It took 6 OTs to give LSU to loses and those 2 were against teams that hadHeisman potential players. Both teams got lucky, but they won the games they should have won. Stanford was one of those "win" games. Maybe if yallwere a one loss team and had beat Oregon (which now looks pretty easy) you would be there against LSU.

WHO CARES? IN '03 USC EASED THROUGH A SOFT SCHEDULE AND THEN LOST TO CAL, WHILE LSU FOUGHT HARD THROUGH THE SEC AND ONLY LOSS WAS TO FLORIDA, THEN WENT ONTO WIN THAT SAME SEC CHAMPIONSHIP, WHICH MADE THEM MORE DESERVING, IN '07 USC EASED THROUGH A SOFT SCHEDULE FOR THE MOST PART, EVEN THOUGH THEY LOST TO ACUPCAKE IN STANFORD AND WENT DOWN TO THE WIRE WITH OTHER CUPCAKES SUCH AS WASHINGTON, WHILE LSU FOUGHT IT'S WAY THROUGH THE DEEPEST, MOST COMPETITIVE SECIN YEARS, WHICH MAKES THEM MORE DESERVING AGAIN

we were MUCH better then LSU in 03.. MUCH BETTER

and the standford thing is pretty tired, yea we lost to stanford by 1 point on a lucky end of the game turn of events. All of this happening while our QB isout there with a broken finger throwing INT after INT..

look im not making excuses, we should have beaten stanford.

BUT both OSU and LSU have both lost more recent then USC has and we are healthy now and i just dont see how anyone out there can think that any team in thecountry is going to be able to stop a healthy USC team.

It took one of the Best College athletes i have ever seen in my life to have the game of his life and USC playing terrible for us to loose a big game and thatis going to haunt us forever.

Originally Posted by Goodfella 19

wow stanford that is your great responses. how many of you fools can throw a football with a broken finger? shut up right so i should do that and let all you fools speak your mind i bet not too many of you would tell me to shut up in my face. either way i am stating my point ppl have said usc is playing the best and if they are they deserved to be in the title game not a lucky lsu team. someone here tell me lsu was better than usc in 2003 and better than usc in 2007.
please stop typing, you're making the pac10 look bad. your point is that people have said that usc is playing good? Nice.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

Maybe if yall were a one loss team and had beat Oregon (which now looks pretty easy) you would be there against LSU.
whoa whoa whoa, look i will go on record to say that i believe with Dennis Dixon healthy Oregon was probably the best team in the country,...they wouldhave definitely won out their schedule and would have been ranked #1 going into yesturdays civil war game with Oregon st. which wouldnt have even been closeseeing as they barely lost in overtime and blew a chance to win in regulation as is. I think a healthy USC team would have gave Oregon more problems then LSUor an Ohio st. as well oh well all is said and done now and injuries are a part of the game.

You've got to be kidding me? USC got snubbed? This post has no merit therefore I'm locking this pathetic cry attempt.

Any for the person who replied first, try that again and I'll shut you up for good.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom