Is this the best NIKE/JORDAN commercial ever?

I wouldn't say the best, but it's
pimp.gif

I think the"What is Love?"(when the XVIII's came out)commercial, the longer version, has to be my favorite and best of all time.
pimp.gif

That commercial is dope but my personal favs are the "what is love", XXI, adn XX3 commercial

My favorite is the evolution commercial for nike, where the the shoe goes from the blazers to air force 1s, to huarache etc etc eventually to the huarache2k4s, the CGI in that is amazing and it is sick seeing the whole basketball lines transformation in one location

someone posted a list of like 50 greatest basketball commercials a while back but i think this would have to be up there

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Is it just me or does every jordan commercial make you want to strap up and driveto the lane?[/color]

god.....there's soo many great commercials from nike and jordan.....how could it be possible to find the "best" out of all of them? my personalfavorites are the popcorn tape and that basketball one where they beatboxed (posted above)

nike should release a dvd with all their classic commercials.

I like the common video that barely touches on MJ and his BK apt...... and the Beatles is a classic of course

I can't say i have a favorite, but pretty much all of them make me want to get off the computer and start working out.

Back
Top Bottom