Is this a legit moeny making???? Vol...Pre Paid legal

Ok so my boy asked me to join some kind of group where you sell some kind of lawyer services or something like that to people for 43 dollars. The first 5people you sign up for every person you get 35 dollars. After those five people you get promoted and then you earn 105 dollars for every one you sell and youalso get a 25 dollar incentive for each one. The next promotion you ear 135 per sell and then 70 dollar incentive and then you eventuall get to make 200 a selland a 100 dollar incentive. Is this a legit way of making money? Someone tell me the pro's and cons'. My boy has been doing it for 2 months and he saidlast month he made almost 1k and this month he made 600. The only thing you have to do is pay 95 dollars to start off though….Also the more people you sign upevery time they make a sell you get a cut of money for them to…..…..Discuss

Pre Paid legal still around? I 1st heard of that in 2001 ... My boy was doing it but I fell out of contact with him ... Maybe cat is rich or soemthing!

^ you ask for advice and we give it to you, you're only response is your friend is making money off of it.
if you're not going to believe us don't come back for advice.

next topic is probably gonna be "NT i lost most of my money in a pyramid scheme Vol. It wasn't legal"

My boy stays trying to get me do this, its not a scam. You can make money, but you work hard for other people for a while I guess it would alright as a secondjob. But don't ever count on it as a career

How many hours a week has your friend been working doing this crap though? 10? 20? If its 20 or above, then hes better off with a part time job. But why youthink he wants you to join? Because he gets more money. Its a pyramid scheme and its not worth it, just get a retail job.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

but my boy has made about 1500 in two months
Its not a scam, its legit, I pay for the lawyers service but i dont sell. It is a pyramid scheme though. 1500 in two months
roll.gif
your better working at a part time job

Originally Posted by Jaye05

^ you ask for advice and we give it to you, you're only response is your friend is making money off of it.
if you're not going to believe us don't come back for advice.

next topic is probably gonna be "NT i lost most of my money in a pyramid scheme Vol. It wasn't legal"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true true

its not a carrer ..were 18 in college and 1500 a month is alot to a college student...your the idiot and no he does not work near 20 hours a week

Don't get involved with these schemes my dude. Besides, roughly 98% of the people you try to sell your product to will hit you with the
laugh.gif
and tell you to go about your business.

dbbabd don't listen to these haters man. People on NT never like to see a man make $$$$$. Whatever your boy put up double it & you'll be way moreballin than him.

Back
Top Bottom