Is there anyway we can destroy this forum? Vol. stormfront

I am not sure if many NTer's know about the White Nationalist forum stormfront.org but it is sickening. The forum is filled with hate towards any race thatis not white. StormFront even has a section call "The Truth About Martin Luther King". I was thinking it would be great a great was for NT to start2010 with the destruction of StormFront.

Here is a the address to the forum.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

unfortunately...free speech comes with the internet, or vice versa
laugh.gif

that's a shame tho

I heard that they review EVERY post before it's made.

I remember one NTer say that he made a regular post like..."Yeah I love what you're doing here blah blah White Power." And then edited it withnothing but blonde haired White women getting gangbanged by Black men.
laugh.gif

its been brought up many times already. they even know about us. last time NT tried to raid a board ( Coolteens.com) im pretty sure there were some bannings.

but that was 5+ years ago.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I heard that they review EVERY post before it's made.

I remember one NTer say that he made a regular post like..."Yeah I love what you're doing here blah blah White Power." And then edited it with nothing but blonde haired White women getting gangbanged by Black men.
laugh.gif
I think they review everything till about 100 or so posts

I am aware that every American has the right to free speech. Which is why we could sign up for stormfront and run a muck over there.

Just let them be, raiding it won't change a thing.
There's lots of elitist forums out there.

Yawn. Who cares? There are much more pressing issues than some losers on a message board.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

its been brought up many times already. they even know about us. last time NT tried to raid a board ( Coolteens.com) im pretty sure there were some bannings.

but that was 5+ years ago.

I absolutely ran-sacked that board when we invaded.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

If communities like %#@$*### are allowed to exist, then so are forums like Stormfront. Sad, but true.

maybe legally they are allowed but morally you should never let something like this be allowed in our communities.

Last strong raiding we had was FSF in their PYP thread.

and when meth vs. steve happened. (That era i never saw so much NT unity. No bannings on NT for like a week, everybody was focused on iss.)

-peace Gods and Goddesses

Back
Top Bottom