Is there anything huge that society has managed to erase from history?

Like... Say we just found out about the Haulocost because Germany erased it from it's history and denied it's existance and we uncovered some kind of evidence?

Has anything like this happened? Do you think it's boud to? I think the Illuminati comes to mind. But they manage to keep it pretty secretive. Maybe they're hiding some crazy tech or advancement to the human race. Maybe a time machine? I think I wrote about time machines before. Maybe if someone remembers, you can see what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
How are we supposed to know?

Unless you just mean things they don't teach. Then,

African-American identity and family trees
The Black Wall Street
Weird things old presidents did

dinosaurs 
grin.gif

Last edited:
On a side note where does oil come from ???? And don't gimme no **** about it comes from fossils because that's definitely a lie

wat about da experiment da us gov did with some kind of virus and dey eem infected it to sum persons.

I do wonder about the validity to claims from ppl that say early man or the neanderthal or just homo-erectus actually were around millions of years ago with dinosaurs and not just a couple of thousands of years ago. To be clear I'm not talking about like crazy religious ppl that say dinosaurs were on Noah's ark.
Culture

The Colony of Roanoke.
I thought no one knew what happened to Roanoke :nerd:
My point exactly 0]

Last edited:
I do wonder about the validity to claims from ppl that say early man or the neanderthal or just homo-erectus actually were around millions of years ago with dinosaurs and not just a couple of thousands of years ago. To be clear I'm not talking about like crazy religious ppl that say dinosaurs were on Noah's ark.

Are there people who actually believe that who aren't religious?

Culture

The Colony of Roanoke.
I thought no one knew what happened to Roanoke :nerd:
My point exactly 0]
Yeah but I thought this was things ERASED from history not just in solved mysteries. Not like there was a record of what happened then the record just disappeared. No one knows what happened

Yeah but I thought this was things ERASED from history not just in solved mysteries. Not like there was a record of what happened then the record just disappeared. No one knows what happened

Are you saying dinosaurs didn't exist?

We can fight right now guy.

Are you saying dinosaurs didn't exist?

We can fight right now guy.
Slow down papi. Yeah I think they did BUT I don't think oil comes from their fossils

Last edited:

Are there people who actually believe that who aren't religious?
I would've sworn I saw some article about it that had no religious agenda or undertones about it but maybe that was just a faulty science spin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom