Is there any hope for Detroit?!

First mayor Kilpatrick is convicted of lying under oath, then he is indicted for perjury, and now council woman Monica Conyers goes and makes elementary schoolkids look mature.� Between this, the sub-standard school system and the increasing loss in jobs in Michigan, I don't see any hope for the city in thecoming months and years. http://www.youtube.com/v/_TvgtGlcdTE&hl=en

roll.gif

Pathetic. That's what happens when the wrong people are handed titles and positions that are based on self-created entitlement and quotas rather thanmerit. It's a sad culture that some people come from, but worse when others are subject to it by force.

no there's no hope for detroit, they are down 77-65 to boston and ray allens game is on point

Originally Posted by calibeebee

no there's no hope for detroit, they are down 77-65 to boston and ray allens game is on point

For an Eastern Conference Final series...these 2 teams are pretty boring to watch.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Will from the Real World is another one of Detriot's Ls
Naw Detroit aint takin that L homie from the outskirts.
To tell the truth Detroit aint really been stable since the late 60's.
Then the 80's and the crack era made things worse

I am from detroit originally, now i jumped to the burbs.....but still jobs suck, everything is so spread out you have to drive, gas is the 3rd highest in thecountry, and me make the cars!, school system is hell since the city of detroit itself has less than a million people now, cats that live in the city cant makeloot so it keeps going down. Then you get a fake pimp elected to office and look at what you got......

I am leaving ASAP, i suggest everyone leaves if they have the chance......

It's mad funny how everytime she'd be like "huh?" when the girl said something too quickly and the girl would say it super slow mo like"you--------are-------- an-------- adult"

Back
Top Bottom