Is Peanut Butter Snickers the best thing since sliced bread?

I love peanut butter based candy....but I'm not a fan of these.. they are too sweet.

sides... I love eating regular snickers by nibbling the chocolate and caramel so that I'm left with just the nougat as the last bits to eat.... they should make an all soft nougat bar covered in chocolate

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I love peanut butter based candy....but I'm not a fan of these.. they are too sweet.

sides... I love eating regular snickers by nibbling the chocolate and caramel so that I'm left with just the nougat as the last bits to eat.... they should make an all soft nougat bar covered in chocolate

FREAK

Originally Posted by needsomejays

they should make an all soft nougat bar covered in chocolate

isnt that a 3 musketeers???
Isn't It
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

being a chocolate/peanut butter fan of anything, i don't like the snickers ones.  Give me good ole resse cups.

Now that you mentioned it, I've been wanting the cookie from twix by itself for awhile.Back the OP. Snickers with Almonds are great too.

sidebar: has anyone tried the Crunch Girls Scout Cookies chocolates?

I tried the Samoas one and it was alright, I wanna give the Thin Mints one a try some time soon.

They are kinda sweet, but it's just something about them that makes them irresistible.

I definitely can't buy more than one bar at a time because they'd all be finished in one sitting.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

they should make an all soft nougat bar covered in chocolate

isnt that a 3 musketeers???

im not sure, they both may say nougat, but they are not the same flavor.
I am currently addicted to pb snickers as well. and back in like 91, snickers had pb snicker, it was like an orange/red wrapper if im not mistaken.

pimp.gif

If God made something better than Peanut Butter, he must've kept it for himself

Back
Top Bottom