IS Nike gonna retro the Nike Air Max Tempo

Does anybody know if Nike is gonna release these kicks in this c.w? Does anybody even like these kicks?

346146252.jpg

346146251.jpg

they did in 1999 in that colorway. but that shoe pops up every now and then in some ugly colorway that doesnt sell

Well xnyles a little birdy told me that those would be comin out next yr, but I don't kno if he was being serious or jus blowing smoke...we shall see

There was a HOH exclusive colorway of the Uptempos not that long ago.... and after 10 years it seems to me like it's time for the Teals to drop again.

Bubble is bound to shrink on both, but i'd probably go for them all the same.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Well xnyles a little birdy told me that those would be comin out next yr, but I don't kno if he was being serious or jus blowing smoke...we shall see
i sure hope so nike is pretty reliable with release of fan favorite retros

Mmmmm.

Remember putting those on for the first time. Playing ball on pillows.

Heavy as all hell, but soooo much cushioning.

i don't care for the gundam's at all...they're pretty gross. i remember wishing the air max uptempos to be available to iD. the total max uptemposare dope. i still wear my neons every once and a while. i still have a pair of the wht/blue ds.

ive been waiting for this shoe forever....i hope they release the black/teal UPtempos....they are one of the best balling shoes and made really well. Supercomfortable and the speed lacing was so crucial!

Originally Posted by Xnyles

I like those but first i want these to come out
b5d364a548bd04f36de3e30b90878ee36883b696.jpg
pimp.gif

AGREED. i check ebay quite a bit for those. very nice colorway there.

Those Total Max Uptempo's are way overdue for a retro. Hope nike brings em back out and is on POINT with em. I will def. cop 2 or 3. CLEAR TRANSLUCENTRUBBER SOLE TOO. Keep it OG. Dont do what you guys did to the cactus foams.

Back
Top Bottom