is my Jordan 23 real or fake

I bought this pair of shoes from stockx with 170 dollars. I didn't look in detail when I get this pair but I found lots of places unglued after just half an hour of walking with it. I personally didn't find any fake characteristic, but the quality makes me feel sad. So I input some pictures to find someone to help to check if this is a real new aj23. Is that unglued because of too old or fake quality? The tag inside of the shoes is consistent with the information on the box. The plate is a little bit dirty because I took pictures after wearing the first day. I have another question: when people say a brand new 2008 shoes, it that means a new pair of shoes bought in 2008 and no one wear it in 10 years? Or it is a newly produced one just with the same 2008 style.

Thank you
289hg0w.jpg
2dvo83l.jpg
2m3n59s.jpg
24xe4np.jpg
2wemid3.jpg
do7z3b.jpg
jqls9k.jpg
f4e93l.jpg

Your pair is a legit original 2008 produced XX3. The pair has been deadstock for ten years which is not good for any pair to survive without the glues breaking down once it finally gets worn. A pair that sits "brand new unworn" for that long never ends good at all. They are 100% legit without doubt. But its always a risk to wear a pair that old thats never been broken in before. Technically yes they are brand new and unworn. In reality, the older the DS pair is, the quicker they will fall apart and the glues are in affective.

Your pair is a legit original 2008 produced XX3. The pair has been deadstock for ten years which is not good for any pair to survive without the glues breaking down once it finally gets worn. A pair that sits "brand new unworn" for that long never ends good at all. They are 100% legit without doubt. But its always a risk to wear a pair that old thats never been broken in before. Technically yes they are brand new and unworn. In reality, the older the DS pair is, the quicker they will fall apart and the glues are in affective.
So, could you please tell me what I should to for this? I bought this pair of shoes because it is pretty. Do you think I can glue it by myself or just leave it as what it was for keeping its value? Is that right to wear it, just for walk? I know some collector just put the shoes in the box and never wear.

Thank you

So, could you please tell me what I should to for this? I bought this pair of shoes because it is pretty. Do you think I can glue it by myself or just leave it as what it was for keeping its value? Is that right to wear it, just for walk? I know some collector just put the shoes in the box and never wear.

Thank you
Well, If you took the Stock X tag off, you cant dispute them or take them back. I believe.
But they can be reglued and still be worn. The type of glue? I dont know. You can ask in the Care maintenance thread. To me imo, they will still be wearable with some help from someone on what type of glue needed.

Well, If you took the Stock X tag off, you cant dispute them or take them back. I believe.
But they can be reglued and still be worn. The type of glue? I dont know. You can ask in the Care maintenance thread. To me imo, they will still be wearable with some help from someone on what type of glue needed.
Yeah, I think it cannot be returned to stockx. But if it is real 23, I would like to keep it although the plate is unglued. Because you said it has been deadstock for 10 years. I just don't know if I should wear it or keep it being stored.

Thank you.

The shoes are legit as stated above..To fix this correctly you will need to remove the outsoles. Clean the old glue from the outsoles and midsoles. Make sure both are clean of old glue BEFORE you reglue.
You will need BARGE cement. You can find it at Wal-Mart or home depot or the like, it should show up in a Google search.

Back
Top Bottom