Is mortal kombat annihilation not the worst movie ever created?

The Original Street Fighter movie says no...

Mario Bros. doesnt like it either....
Lol.... A fair fight but mk2 trumps them. The unintentional LOL's...... Too many

Speaking of street fighter..... Never understood why the "all American" beefcake that is guile........ Has an Austrian accent lol

Last edited:
It's definately somewhere hight in the worst movies ever created...

I respected them for trying to cram every character from the game into one movie, but the stories didn't flow at all and it was the small things in the movie that irked me...

Like Sub-Zero was out there fighting in sneakers... Shoestrings was visible and everything. How you one of the worlds greatest ninjas and out here fighting in referee shoes, dog?...

Jax was on a operating table in a lab in the middle of nowhere, bruh still had the operating gown on and all that, then was able to get up and go to war with Sonya...

But the movie was obviously geared towards a younger crowd, one that included me at a time where I didn't even realize any of this and all I care about was the fighting/finishing moves being shown... And a bunch of the stuff that I hate about the movie now I didn't catch until I was much older... So the movie served its purpose I guess...

Last edited:
Tekken was bad too..

I really trying to think of a non-video game movie that was just that bad.

It's so funny because I remember watching this in the theater and I thought it was one of the best movies ever (I remember getting hype when Sonya Blade flipped Cyrax in that one scene). but when I watch it again years later, I was like "this movie is beyond terrible." I just couldn't stomach the cheesy dialogue and horrendous special effects. Yes this movie way beyond bad, but it's not the worst. if you want to see worst, watch Jeremy's Family Reunion, Killa Season, and The Last Airbender. those are my 3 worst movies I've ever seen.

The fact that it had a lot of characters in it was good enough for me...

I kinda enjoyed Tekken too even tho it was corny :lol:

The Village has to be the worst :x

Last edited:
The Last Airbender left me both ashamed and saltly......

The fact that it had a lot of characters in it was good enough for me...

I kinda enjoyed Tekken too even tho it was corny :lol:

The Village has to be the worst :x

The Village wasnt that bad IMO, it was just an epic build up for a lackluster finish. I like plot twist also.

I haven't see Dragonballs either, its just look like its going to be bad.

Wasnt a new mortal kmobat was suppose to come out? its with that black dude, who played in that tyler perry movie called why did i get married and he als starred as spawn

Good question. SF is a serious contender, and MK2 was also pretty bad, but Mario Bros. was just ******* stupid. I even thought so as a kid. Gotta be the worst video game movie of all time.

I skipped Dragonball, I knew that was going to be gahbage.

man you got live action street fighter's jcvd and legend of chun li, doa, tekken, there a king of fighters movie out, mario brothers, beverley hill cop 3, black knight, wwe movies, green lantern, batman and robin with ahnoald speaking in puns the entire movie, indianans jones and crystal skull, transformers 2, spiderman 3, xmen 3 united. its way worse movies than annihilation , dont get me wrong its bad but im an expert at seeing bad movies  thanks to my choice in women.

also it hurts my heart to know that mk1 was one of the best video game movie adaptions ever and they did a 180 with mka 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom