Is long island iced tea a feminine drink?

Is long island iced tea a feminine drink?
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Strong Islands[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But if i'm drinking i like flavor over hard lq taste....if i'm not throwing shots[/color]

Anything that is served with an umbrella or a swizzle stick with some fruit attached is not designed for male consumption.

We had a thread about this earlier this year. We came to the conclusion that it's a young person's drink, for light drinkers.

Originally Posted by raptors29

We had a thread about this earlier this year. We came to the conclusion that it's a young person's drink, for light drinkers.

long island ice teams aint light my man

Hell no. Anything that can mess you up like that gotta be good in my book. Vodka, Rum, Gin, and Tequila = Not Feminine

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Hell no. Anything that can mess you up like that gotta be good in my book. Vodka, Rum, Gin, and Tequila = Not Feminine
Exactly, don't know where dudes get that it's a feminine drink crap from. Strong Islands will get u bent, especially if mixed right. Drinkis like .00001 soda and 100.111 alcohol. Now if that's a girly drink, I need to start drinkin rubbin alcohol or suttin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Exactly, don't know where dudes get that it's a feminine drink crap from. Strong Islands will get u bent, especially if mixed right. Drink is like .00001 soda and 100.111 alcohol. Now if that's a girly drink, I need to start drinkin rubbin alcohol or suttin
laugh.gif

Yeah, I mean it ain't no liquid cocaine, but it's cool drink that WILL do the job. What's up with this Strong Island tea though?

Nope. Long Islands can get you messed up. I've seen females that couldn't drink em. Females I've seen drink them were fooled by the taste and wentin for seconds, not realizing how messed up they were. Awwww......memories.

Long Islands $#%! all over a Liquid Cocaine. Vodka, gin, triple sec, rum in one drink? You're twisted after 2-3 of em no. That's a man's drink whenhe's chillin in a hammock on vaycay.

No, this drink is popular for EVERYONE. It just taste better than other drinks, that's why alot of girls drink it along with guys.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

word, da non drinkers are exposing themselves...
laugh.gif

Long Islands aren't a light drink by any means, but IMO it's one of those drinks you have when you first start drinking....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

word, da non drinkers are exposing themselves...
laugh.gif

Said the same thing to myself. Youngins getting it twisted because its got a girly name

Back
Top Bottom