Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Top 15

• Top 20

• Other

• Total voters
Jus wanna know what yall think, Is Kanye West's Graduation top ten or top 20 Greatest Hip-Hop album of all time

Last edited:
There are over 25 years of modern hip-hop, so there are A LOT of hip hop albums to pull from . . .

His worst album. Too worried about making fake beefs with 50 than making good music
STOP IT 5
he wasnt even tryin to beef with 50, it was friendly competition

i will keep my opinion to myself tho on the original question, im not a huge hip hop head so just off of my ignorance i cant answer
but i will say Graduation was pretty awesome, i like every song on the album

images
NO!

Very good album, but I don't think its even his best, possibly not even in his top 3...

Graduation def ***** on MBDTF and I dont care what anyone says. its def up there as one of the best albums to come out in the past 5 years. I can see why some say its his best with the lack of features, cohesion and new territorial production. Graduation cemented Kanyes legacy IMO. i wouldnt put it in my top 10 though but it might go down as my favorite Kanye album.

my personal favorite...dudes can say what they want, but that album definitely changed the face of hip hop and style more than any of his other ones

Back
Top Bottom