Is JM Sneaker is legit seller?

for $400, go elsewhere. they are most likely legit, but I can't say for sure, but their prices are realistic, and the bred 11's restocked 10+ times. don't pay over $275-300 for DS bred 11's.

i tried to purchase a pair of "air tech challenge ii clay blue" from jmsneakers.com and i cant track -find-or contact jmsneakers.com in anyway. i live in the virgin islands so im being patient my order no. is 17705 please hit me with some response on the status of my order please i want this to work out so i can shop more just improve on your contact info please or just give me my bread back. cant live like this deal righteously or dont deal at all . from a kid trying to get in the game and not likin the way its lookin. {concerned}

i tried to purchase a pair of "air tech challenge ii clay blue" from jmsneakers.com and i cant track -find-or contact jmsneakers.com in anyway. i live in the virgin islands so im being patient my order no. is 17705 please hit me with some response on the status of my order please i want this to work out so i can shop more just improve on your contact info please or just give me my bread back. cant live like this deal righteously or dont deal at all . from a kid trying to get in the game and not likin the way its lookin. {concerned}

How long ago did you order? I was able to track my order from them and so was my boy and we got our orders in less than a week. You live in the VI as well, :lol: it's gonna take some time

there are better places with cheaper prices to buy from on the net then this site

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom