Is it me or do the countdowns just look different from the regular retros

ARE THE COUNTDOWN PACK SHOES FUNNY LOOKIN??? IF U PUT THEM NEXT ANY OTHER RETROS THAT WERENT IN PACKS U CAN JUST TELL WHICH ONES ARE A COUNTDOWN PACK SHOE UKNOW WHAT I MEAN? dang sorry about the caps it's like they have a different look/feel to them.

Some (if not all) are slightly off-model and use cheaper materials.Plus paint is applied haphazardly on them too.

I kno what u mean. 4 years ago I swore the quality couldn't get cheaper (mathematically speaking)
the '04 II's feel much better on the plastic tongue design unlike the countdown II's.

compare the black/red 2005 XIV and the black/red XIV CDP version, if you can't tell the difference you seriously must have BAD eye problems

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

compare the black/red 2005 XIV and the black/red XIV CDP version, if you can't tell the difference you seriously must have BAD eye problems

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Retros in general differ from the OG's.........See AJ XII.

not a good example... the black/red XIIs are considered one of the best-done retroes in comparison to the OG... and the Playoffs were pretty on point aswell

a better example would be the IVs, compare the OG militarys to the retros and the OG fire red IVs to the "mars"

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Retros in general differ from the OG's.........See AJ XII.

not a good example... the black/red XIIs are considered one of the best-done retroes in comparison to the OG... and the Playoffs were pretty on point as well

a better example would be the IVs, compare the OG militarys to the retros and the OG fire red IVs to the "mars"

Trust me they are not.......The OGs feel way more heavier then the retros. I felt like I was wearing two completely different shoes.

Don't get me wrong......The Retro XII were excellently done retro, but they do not hold a candle to the OG's in terms of comfort and fit.

I know what you're saying. I just wore my '02 9s last week, and the shape and colors are pretty close to the CDPs, but you can just tell thedifference.

The packs so far have been garbage in quality except for the 9's which are ok!!

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

jb is putting out garbage quality basically

CORRECT. GARBAGE QUALITY. i haven't seen the vi/xvii pack in person yet, but if i feel the quality is garbage i'm passing. i work too hard formy money.

Of course they look and feel diffrent because of JB trying squeeze every dollar out of the consumer. So they use these cheap materials.

they are garbage. i haven't bought one yet and i've been watching for the older retro's in DS condition turning up... exactly what i want and lessmoney too.

Totally not you and an actual fact. Even the later models. I wore my Blk/Rd XX1s in a shoot around, then a pick up game. Now I'm actually afraid the shoeis going to just collapse on me. The rubber toe piece has peeled on IN ONE GAME, and the shoe is popping out in places. Few retain the OG look, feel, andquality.

^^^True, there is little we can do unfortunately to change the company and the products they put out. NT makes up a small percent of Jordan Brand consumers andthere is no way that you'd get NT to boycott Jordan products, you'd potentially need all consumers to avoid buying the shoes, which is impossible. Ialso doubt Gentry would respond to a mass protest outside the Beaverton offices either

Back
Top Bottom