Is a nissan altima coupe a female car?

Im think bout gettin a v6 one as a daily driver.....Are they feminine? Or are they just a poor mans g35 coupe?

Those 2007 Altima's look pretty good, i was surprised when i saw them and found it they were Altima's. I also am trying to buy myself a G35 though,cant decide between coupe or sedan.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Im think bout gettin a v6 one as a daily driver.....Are they feminine? Or are they just a poor mans g35 coupe?

1st. Don't pay any attention what other people think. It's your car, your money, no one elses.

2nd. I think those coupes look pretty good.

3rd. Poor man's G35? Sure I guess you can say that, but if you like it more, it's less money, etc. then it shouldn't matter.

It's not exactly a poor man's g coupe. Since the G is rear wheel drive I'd say the G outclasses it by....quite a margin, in looks because it seemsbetter proportionalized as well.

Honestly, I've never looked at a dude in a car, and be like, "That's too feminine for him".

Seriously, just don't get a Mini or a SLK. Those are cute cars for females.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Honestly, I've never looked at a dude in a car, and be like, "That's too feminine for him".
Volkswagen_Beetle_04.jpg
but ya, the altima coupe is really nice and i've only seenmen driving in it if that matters. go for the 4-cylinder it gets great mileage.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^
i do when i see dudes in VW beetle

Haha, my male friend has a Bug. I take my last statement back, everyone made fun of him.

I think that it's a nice looking car and i ever considered buying one. I've heard people call my car a "girl car" (05 civic coupe), but likesomeone else said, in a decision like that, the only person u need to satisfy is yourself.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

I also think this way with Toyota Solaras and VW Jettas
But buy what you like

Seriously...I drive a G35x (sedan) and if the Altima came in AWD or if I could get a coupe, either one of those would be my choice.

nah they are nice cars, i see a few around my town and think damn, wouldn't mind one every time they pass

personally i think all these tiny coupes are girl cars. i think bright red is a girl color for cars too.

BTW shoeGUINDALO is that jessica biel in your avy????

roll.gif

the only true girl car is a VW Carbio

besides that a man can drive any car they want

by the way my buddy bought a new V6, car is sweet

Nissan has really made a comeback, bought 10 yrs ago they were in the real $@$%

Back
Top Bottom