Is 50 Cent a Bully?

Not anymore. He no longer holds weight in music. And beefin' with everybody who does a song with Ja Rule has backfired on him. There was a time he couldjust beef with anyone and get away with it but his beefs have piled up to the point where he's went at dudes like Kanye and Wayne. FIf is almost irrelevantto music at this point.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Not anymore. He no longer holds weight in music. And beefin' with everybody who does a song with Ja Rule has backfired on him. There was a time he could just beef with anyone and get away with it but his beefs have piled up to the point where he's went at dudes like Kanye and Wayne. FIf is almost irrelevant to music at this point.

How? In other words, whos relevent in hip hop at this point?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Not anymore. He no longer holds weight in music. And beefin' with everybody who does a song with Ja Rule has backfired on him. There was a time he could just beef with anyone and get away with it but his beefs have piled up to the point where he's went at dudes like Kanye and Wayne. FIf is almost irrelevant to music at this point.

Who's relevant? I'd consider Kanye West relevant. I'd consider Wayne relevant. I'd even consider Plies relevant. Now I know with Plies guys aregonna say "What? Fif murders him in sells" which is true but let's be honest. Anything Fif sells at this point is just leftovers from his GetRich Or DIe Trying fanbase. From his "In Da Club" fanbase. He's Ja Rule status back when Fif started murdering him and Ja was still goingplatinum off the strength of his past fanbase.

Bully or not some ppl need to get called out. I give him props for calling out ppl a lot of other artists don't have the balls to.

And a bully wouldn't exist if the victim didn't allow that to happen to themselves.

Who's relevant? I'd consider Kanye West relevant. I'd consider Wayne relevant. I'd even consider Plies relevant. Now I know with Plies guys are gonna say "What? Fif murders him in sells" which is true but let's be honest. Anything Fif sells at this point is just leftovers from his Get Rich Or DIe Trying fanbase. From his "In Da Club" fanbase. He's Ja Rule status back when Fif started murdering him and Ja was still going platinum off the strength of his past fanbase.
I agree with you on those 2... Other than that I cant think of another rapper, maybe T.I.

Wow hip hop is sad right now
smh.gif

Who's relevant? I'd consider Kanye West relevant. I'd consider Wayne relevant. I'd even consider Plies relevant. Now I know with Plies guys are gonna say "What? Fif murders him in sells" which is true but let's be honest. Anything Fif sells at this point is just leftovers from his Get Rich Or DIe Trying fanbase. From his "In Da Club" fanbase. He's Ja Rule status back when Fif started murdering him and Ja was still going platinum off the strength of his past fanbase.
I agree with you on those 2... Other than that I cant think of another rapper, maybe T.I.

smh.gif

Well I think your basing relevance on album sales and I think its more to it than that.

Bully or not some ppl need to get called out. I give him props for calling out ppl a lot of other artists don't have the balls to.

And a bully wouldn't exist if the victim didn't allow that to happen to themselves.

I like dudes to get called out as well. But there's a way to do it. Fif is callin' cats out not to benefit nobody but himself so he's not like some savior lol. I think before you call someone out though you should probably look in the mirror before you become a walking contradiction.

smh.gif

Well I think your basing relevance on album sales and I think its more to it than that.
Who said that? I dont listen to Wayne or Kanye
laugh.gif

But yeah, they are the 2 most popular rappers right now.... Doesnt that=relevance?

smh.gif

laugh.gif

But yeah, they are the 2 most popular rappers right now.... Doesnt that=relevance?

Naw I don't think so anyway. For instance T-Pain's album will probably reach gold status yet he's probably one if not the most relevant artist inmusic right now. And I may to throw Flo Rida in there because for whatever reason every single this dude drops is #1. But I think there's more to relevancethan album sales.

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Naw I don't think so anyway. For instance T-Pain's album will probably reach gold status yet he's probably one if not the most relevant artist in music right now. And I may to throw Flo Rida in there because for whatever reason every single this dude drops is #1. But I think there's more to relevance than album sales.

Nah I never said anything about sales.... I said Popularity. Just because your popular doesnt mean your gonna sell. Thats why Im saying popularity=relevance

Nah I never said anything about sales.... I said Popularity. Just because your popular doesnt mean your gonna sell. Thats why Im saying popularity=relevance

So what's your argument for why 50's relevant and not Plies?

50s relevance doesnt come from music anymore.... But hes still relevant. Theres still people checking for what hes gonna say or do next. Dude was on HowardStern and did the Angie interview without her asking him a question about music at all
laugh.gif
. You cant name me another rapper to ever do that. Sadly, thats whathip hop is right now...Not music, Strictly entertainment.

I like dudes to get called out as well. But there's a way to do it. Fif is callin' cats out not to benefit nobody but himself so he's not like some savior lol. I think before you call someone out though you should probably look in the mirror before you become a walking contradiction.
I guess it depends on who you ask. With a couple of exceptions everyone he's called out deserved it.

50s relevance doesnt come from music anymore.... But hes still relevant. Theres still people checking for what hes gonna say or do next. Dude was on Howard Stern and did the Angie interview without her asking him a question about music at all
laugh.gif
. You cant name me another rapper to ever do that. Sadly, thats what hip hop is right now...Not music, Strictly entertainment.

laugh.gif
The 1st post I made I said "FIf is almostirrelevant to music at this point.". I'm speaking strictly on music.

I don't even listen to rap/hip-hop like I used to and most of the time I find myself just jibbing at the beats rather than the lyrics, because in allhonesty all I have heard in a long while is a catchy hook and some decent beats .....

I dont hate on Wayne because he is doing his thing but is getting to the point that is to ridiculous ..

You have rappers stealing others gimmick that was stolen from someone else ..

I agree that T.I. is relevant because his CD was good and I dont even like him

50Cents .. What can you say, you say he is not relevant, but he is my dude - You have no talent Rick Ross calling him out and vice versa but really who is Rick...

50 is not dominating like he was doing, but I do believe this dude is in uncharted waters now - sport drinks, video games, acting, etc etc etc .. Moguls likePuff - Jay and several others can claim this and I'm willing to bet this dude has more money than Wayne and he still can murk people on the set ..

Kanye yes he did something new and appealing to little teen boopers .. 9/10 someone thats rocking Solja Boy is Rocking Kanye and those are teens and Caucasianpeeps ...

If you must know something Caucasians actually paid for their CD's unlike hood cats that DL them joints .. lmao

Plus if 50 stop dropping 5 singles from hes 10 track upcoming CD he would sell more .. not to mention the singles are always up there in radio play and charts.. he has nuts and he doesn't mind calling people out .. Wayne sounded trash on them rock song but people still hype him out .. come on ...

Anyways flame on .. I'm already pass this ...

50s relevance doesnt come from music anymore.... But hes still relevant. Theres still people checking for what hes gonna say or do next. Dude was on Howard Stern and did the Angie interview without her asking him a question about music at all
laugh.gif
. You cant name me another rapper to ever do that. Sadly, thats what hip hop is right now...Not music, Strictly entertainment.
laugh.gif
The 1st post I made I said "FIf is almost irrelevant to music at this point.". I'm speaking strictly on music.

laugh.gif
Well you clearly understand what Im saying. Thats all that matters. If you wanna listen by Flo rida or Tpain or Plies because of their relevance then bemy guest. Id rather listen to Fif make $*#@# outta Ross and Khaled

I'd have to agree with rocyaice. There's a way to do everything, and at this point he seems more embittered with the current state of hip-hop (amongother things) than anything.

He used to be, I dont think any body takes it seriously anymore

I mean he called Kanye out, did a bunch of weak %@@+ on Cribs to try to get a rise out of him maybe. Kanye never responded and outsold him easily...

vctry - maybe he hasn't done anything lately musically that makes him relevant ... but to say nobody takes him seriously anymore?? LMAO

hahahaha - you must not have seen tia's interview .. this dude is merciless .. I couldn't stop wowing and lmao off when he presented Brooke .. one ofRick Ross babies momma .. hahhahahaha

Back
Top Bottom