IRAQI DINAR.... SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT , NOT GUARANTEED BUT COULD BE A NICE FLIP LATER THIS DECADE

devildog1776

Banned
many of you have probably heard about this for a few yrs now and it seems to be a scam in some peoples eyes. 
I did a quick stint in Iraq in 04 and didnt really see anything properous about the land besides the untapped oil reserves. At the time Saddams paper money was being used as wall paper and a novelty item. 

Since then a new currency has been issued but is not the DINAR that once on scale wit hthe Kuwait dinar which is currently 1 Kuwaiti dinar = 3.5423 US dollars. 

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]The current iraqi dinar is like 1169 dinars for every dollar. When Saddam had it popping it was near Kuwait levels.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If the dollar declines throughout this decade and Iraq some how stabalizes to join the oil festival which fortune 500 companies such as Coca Cola , halliburton , BP oil, Exxon , certain banks like BoA Chase and a couple others have thrown billions in speculative cash for an investment down the road. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I been stacking Au and Ag for about 3 yrs and have made a nice return each yr since. Im not expecting this to happen today or tommorow like MOST PEOPLE SPECUALTING ONLINE (DINAR DEALERS) TRYING TO MAKE YOU MAKE DRASTIC BUYING DECISONS BASED ON FALSE INFORMATION AND PROMISE OF A MILLION DOLLAR RETURN OVERNIGHT.  [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]But this can be something worthwhile if you just take a little time and thought into  OUR current and future economic climate and what the oil reserves " EAST WEST NORTH AND SOUTH OF BAGHDAD"  will mean for the balance of the two currencies. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

many of you have probably heard about this for a few yrs now and it seems to be a scam in some peoples eyes. 
I did a quick stint in Iraq in 04 and didnt really see anything properous about the land besides the untapped oil reserves. At the time Saddams paper money was being used as wall paper and a novelty item. 

Since then a new currency has been issued but is not the DINAR that once on scale wit hthe Kuwait dinar which is currently 1 Kuwaiti dinar = 3.5423 US dollars. 

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]The current iraqi dinar is like 1169 dinars for every dollar. When Saddam had it popping it was near Kuwait levels.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If the dollar declines throughout this decade and Iraq some how stabalizes to join the oil festival which fortune 500 companies such as Coca Cola , halliburton , BP oil, Exxon , certain banks like BoA Chase and a couple others have thrown billions in speculative cash for an investment down the road. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I been stacking Au and Ag for about 3 yrs and have made a nice return each yr since. Im not expecting this to happen today or tommorow like MOST PEOPLE SPECUALTING ONLINE (DINAR DEALERS) TRYING TO MAKE YOU MAKE DRASTIC BUYING DECISONS BASED ON FALSE INFORMATION AND PROMISE OF A MILLION DOLLAR RETURN OVERNIGHT.  [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]But this can be something worthwhile if you just take a little time and thought into  OUR current and future economic climate and what the oil reserves " EAST WEST NORTH AND SOUTH OF BAGHDAD"  will mean for the balance of the two currencies. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

People have been talking about the potential for huge profits since the currency came out in 93'
Dont think the economy over there will get a whole lot better. There main industry is oil

People have been talking about the potential for huge profits since the currency came out in 93'
Dont think the economy over there will get a whole lot better. There main industry is oil

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Dont think the economy over there will get a whole lot better. There main industry is oil
THE NEW CURRENCY CAME OUT IN 04... have you done any research? i guess not. 
people with knowledgable replies only

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Dont think the economy over there will get a whole lot better. There main industry is oil
THE NEW CURRENCY CAME OUT IN 04... have you done any research? i guess not. 
people with knowledgable replies only

It takes a lot more than oil to make an economy strong. Venezuela got oil but Chavez is running it into the ground. Its the same with anywhere, if the people in charge run the country into the ground then all the oil wealth means nothing. In Iraq it is way to early to see how competent the people in charge will be. Just my 2 cents.

It takes a lot more than oil to make an economy strong. Venezuela got oil but Chavez is running it into the ground. Its the same with anywhere, if the people in charge run the country into the ground then all the oil wealth means nothing. In Iraq it is way to early to see how competent the people in charge will be. Just my 2 cents.

a few marines ik were buying mass quantities of this, i haven't got in on it but am considering it.

in 50-75 years it might be worth big bank though. Iraq is not gonna rebound economically for at least 20-40yrs imo

a few marines ik were buying mass quantities of this, i haven't got in on it but am considering it.

in 50-75 years it might be worth big bank though. Iraq is not gonna rebound economically for at least 20-40yrs imo

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Yeah...this is Iraq we're talking about...not Kuwait or UAE

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Yeah...this is Iraq we're talking about...not Kuwait or UAE

The defense contractors will be doing the work to build that region up. It's of The Anglo Saxons agenda to decimate the region for future profits. They didn't blast the place to smithereens to walk away leaving "democracy" and walking away empty handed. Money and power is always the motivation.

The defense contractors will be doing the work to build that region up. It's of The Anglo Saxons agenda to decimate the region for future profits. They didn't blast the place to smithereens to walk away leaving "democracy" and walking away empty handed. Money and power is always the motivation.

The US has every incentive to basically run Iraq, as long as we are there, on USD (for a variety of reasons). The ordinary folks doing ordinary business might be using the Dinar but anything of importance is handled in EUR or USD. For all intents and purposes the Dinar is USD backed. 
Also, who's to say that in the short, medium, or long term they don't devalue or replace their currency yet again? 

This is just a gamble. If you've got some money to throw away I  guess it's fine. 

The US has every incentive to basically run Iraq, as long as we are there, on USD (for a variety of reasons). The ordinary folks doing ordinary business might be using the Dinar but anything of importance is handled in EUR or USD. For all intents and purposes the Dinar is USD backed. 
Also, who's to say that in the short, medium, or long term they don't devalue or replace their currency yet again? 

This is just a gamble. If you've got some money to throw away I  guess it's fine. 

what kind of rate are you getting back in return?  if you put the same $$$ you invested in a CD would you have the same/better/worse results? or put that money your are using for Dinars into your 401k where company 50% matches.  

what kind of rate are you getting back in return?  if you put the same $$$ you invested in a CD would you have the same/better/worse results? or put that money your are using for Dinars into your 401k where company 50% matches.  

Back
Top Bottom