iPhone users come forward, I can't be the only one..

I can't be the only one that has a constant issue with the "return" button being right next to the "spacebar" *+$@ is really annoying when you are typing and keep hitting the return button when separating words....or maybe my thumbs are too short
ohwell.gif

I have this problem on my phone's keyboard too with the period being right next to the spacebar.
My.texts.end.up. looking.like.this

have that period problem with my sgs4g

CM7 has the realest onscreen keyboard...

followed by iphone...

then stock android..

What the real issue is wit the iPhones is PICTURES YOU DELETE STILL APPEARING IN THE PHOTO BOX OF THE CAMERA

try it, take a pic, delete it, and then open the camera only to see it right in the lower left hand corner
30t6p3b.gif

This is nothing compared to the period next to the spacebar on android. oh man how many sentences became one long word with a period...
iPhone ftw though, return button never bothers me

My man you have short thumbs. I have the problem on pressing X instead of the space bar.

Auto-correct makes me want to do a hailmary drop with my iPhone sometimes
laugh.gif

Specially when it won't stop auto-correctingggg!

Originally Posted by bjamez20

What's good with autocorrect always switching 'so' to 'do'?

THIS. I type regular words and it changes them to a more "normal" word. All the time. Hate it.

Originally Posted by useref15

I've never had this issue that you speak of.
This

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Auto-correct makes me want to do a hailmary drop with my iPhone sometimes
laugh.gif

Specially when it won't stop auto-correctingggg!
You can turn it off on the Keyboard settings in Settings.

Turn Auto correct off and turn the phone side ways when you text... it makes the keys larger

Problem solved, Although with the auto-correct you will have to manually capitalize your "i"'s...but thats not a big deal.

laugh.gif
I get the same thing when I'm attempting to text recklessly fast. Or I'll press a letter close to the one I want. That happens more often... And I'm pretty sure the auto correct is a lot more nazi-er on iOS5

Appreciation for the FB group "Dear Iphone, stop auto correcting my swear words you piece of shut. Can't." 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom