Intervention vol Fat #%$/ Mixing fast foods?! C'mon son!

I've been doing this forever but only just now did it strike me how ridiculous it is.

I know NTers can't relate because all you guys are 6'4 225, 4.5%bf with fluid hips and pull dime white broads but hear me out.

But anyways I'm at Braum's (a fast food burger/ice cream spot) getting something to come home and eat, but while I'm ordering over the intercom at the spot, what do I have in my hands?
a7vsS-toir34D4QGawZlHa-medium.jpg

Fried chicken from a different spot
laugh.gif

bcj8Octoir34D4QGawZlHa-medium.jpg

I call them fast food tours, go to Burger King and grab some grub, on the way home hit Taco Bell and grab a chalupa, Krispy Kremes from EZ Go, Cherry Limeade from Braum's, banana split from Sonic's, Country Mart and grab a Tombstone pizza. Fast food and groceries included, just grabbed 37$ worth of food and most won't see the light of tomorrow.

See avatar

i can even imagine myself eating a burger from mcdonalds and fries from burger king at the same time

LOL im 6'2" 205lbs 14%bf. Ive never really done this but one time at my grils house she brought home mcdonalds and taco bell and i had that

I'm 6'0 220

Do yall not have those 3 fast food spots in one complexes? Like I got one down the street is a KFC and Taco Bell in the same place. You can literally order a Chalupa and a KFC double down. It use to have a Burger King too and you ordered from all 3 places at once, not like having to go to different counters for each one. It was great.

I'm a fat #%@ and I have done that....Just not to the extreme you did. I have gone to Steak n' Shake, got a steak burger and shake and then went down the road to BK to get fries.

I think I also got Taco Bell and Arbys one time...

I once saw a coworker put away an In-n-Out 4x4, a Taco Bell Mexican Pizza, and a Burrito supreme in one sitting. He was skinny when I first met him. Ran into him at the gym about a year after we stopped working together, dude looked like a contestant at the Biggest Loser house in the first week of competition.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I'm 6'0 220

Do yall not have those 3 fast food spots in one complexes? Like I got one down the street is a KFC and Taco Bell in the same place. You can literally order a Chalupa and a KFC double down. It use to have a Burger King too and you ordered from all 3 places at once, not like having to go to different counters for each one. It was great.
I went to a baskin robins X dunkin doughnuts like that

I don't like fast food that much

I'll go to where ever and order some food, that's about it

laugh.gif

LOL @ calling them "fast food tours." I hear ya though, I rarely go to two spots at once but I love eating fast food. Fat Burger, Jack-in-the-Box, McDonalds, etc...... Oh and I'm 6'0 200 so I'm not fat, I work off all the grease at the gym.....

we have alot of those "fast food mix" places here, It's usually a really bad one with a good one though so you wouldn't really order from both

I know NTers can't relate because all you guys are 6'4 225, 4.5%bf with fluid hips and pull dime white broads but hear me out.

be MORE insecure.

Fatboy.

i would do this, but im waaay too lazy 
ohwell.gif

fries from McDoe, Chipotle Burrito, and some Taco Bell cinnamon twists. 
pimp.gif
 but too much work.. 

there's a magical place i been to one time, i forgot where it was but it was just one store that was burger king/popeyes. double whopper/chicken strips FTW

Jack in the Box for the Bacon Ultimate Cheese Burger
Burger King for their Fries
Sonic for the PowerAid slush and mozzarella cheese sticks
McDonald's for their apple pie
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom