Insider Request; Tayshaun Prince possibly coming to OKC

Cedar Point is awesome... this video isn't...

thats heckling? I'm disappointed ... any nter could have done better...

Cedar Point is awesome... this video isn't...

thats heckling? I'm disappointed ... any nter could have done better...

[h2]Videos: LeBron James is not the MVP of amusement-park hoops[/h2]
By Trey Kerby

Summer is the time to work that NBA players work on their game. Yeah, they do that year-round, but the offseason is the time when they get a chance to add new facets to their repertoire, hone tricks they've been hoping to debut and generally just become better basketball players.

When you're LeBron James(notes) — two-time defending MVP, doncha know? — there isn't a lot left to work on. Sure, adding a post game would be nice, but other than that he's pretty great. He can do almost anything, including shooting half-court threes like they're six-foot jumpers. As far as basketball skills go, he's got more than enough.

But just like the rest of us, LeBron still needs quite a bit of practice at amusement-park basketball.
I mean, he needs A LOT of practice at amusement-park basketball. He even lost to some random kid in a 3-point shootout.

Both of these videos are from LeBron's recent trip to Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio, where — apparently — LeBron played any basketball-related game he could find. Unfortunately for LeBron, he didn't win anything and left without a prize. That one witty heckler was right, it is "just like the playoffs."

Oh well. Maybe next summer LeBron and a random carnival worker will join forces with a bearded lady living in Florida, and they'll dominate state-fair shootouts all around the country. They'll win a huge stuffed bear for sure.

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...amusement?urn=nba-261746

LeBron gets booed because he can't win a 3-point game @ Yahoo! Video

[h2]Videos: LeBron James is not the MVP of amusement-park hoops[/h2]
By Trey Kerby

Summer is the time to work that NBA players work on their game. Yeah, they do that year-round, but the offseason is the time when they get a chance to add new facets to their repertoire, hone tricks they've been hoping to debut and generally just become better basketball players.

When you're LeBron James(notes) — two-time defending MVP, doncha know? — there isn't a lot left to work on. Sure, adding a post game would be nice, but other than that he's pretty great. He can do almost anything, including shooting half-court threes like they're six-foot jumpers. As far as basketball skills go, he's got more than enough.

But just like the rest of us, LeBron still needs quite a bit of practice at amusement-park basketball.
I mean, he needs A LOT of practice at amusement-park basketball. He even lost to some random kid in a 3-point shootout.

Both of these videos are from LeBron's recent trip to Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio, where — apparently — LeBron played any basketball-related game he could find. Unfortunately for LeBron, he didn't win anything and left without a prize. That one witty heckler was right, it is "just like the playoffs."

Oh well. Maybe next summer LeBron and a random carnival worker will join forces with a bearded lady living in Florida, and they'll dominate state-fair shootouts all around the country. They'll win a huge stuffed bear for sure.

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...amusement?urn=nba-261746

LeBron gets booed because he can't win a 3-point game @ Yahoo! Video

Worst heckle I've ever seen.

The fact that he was being booed anything less than the whole time is a major disappointment to me.

Typical Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom