[| -- INQMND Magazine Presents: "STADIUM STATUS" with JUST BLAZE (PICS ARE UP!) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
11b2c5h.jpg

23u1xcw.jpg

2hoz9g6.jpg

Contact Info

Email: [email protected]

In Celebration of Inquiringmind Magazine's (www.inqmnd.ca) 3rd Year Anniversary Inquiringmind Magazine in association with United Frontand Get Janet Productions present:

Stadium Status feat. DJ Just Blaze (Fort Knocks/Roc-A-Fella Records, NYC)

In what will be his 'Canadian Debut', this Hip Hop Super Producer will be sure to rock his best as we celebrate Inquiringmind's 3rd YearAnniversary.

Also featuring...

DJ Wristpect (www.djwristpect.com)
and Special Surprise Guests to be Announced!

132 Queens Quay East
Friday July 11th 2008

Cost: $20 advance | more at door
Doors open at 10pm
19+ event

Due to Limited Capacity, tickets are to be redeemed by 12:30 am at event doors.

Limited Advance Tickets: (in stores Sat, June 14th)

Goodfoot - 416.364.0734 / 647.430.4887
Play De Record - 416.586.0380
Slinky Music - 416.603.2600
Cosmos Records - 416.603.0254
Cut-N-Run - 416.686.4488
Bombshelter - 416.203.6676
Big It Up - 416.597.6773 / 416.785.3770 / 905.803.8407

this event has been powered by: Rockstar Energy Drink

Just Blaze's Bio (www.myspace.com/justblazeradio)

He has produced music for artists such as Lil Wayne Jay-Z, Kanye West, Usher, Game and Fabolous and was behind the production for the muchpublicized Nike Air Force 25 commercial which featured Hip Hop MC Juelz Santana and NBA superstars Lebron James, Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash.

Just Blaze continues his music endeavors though his label, Fort Knocks Entertainment. He is currently producing Saigon's much anticipated debut album"The Greatest Story Never Told" which is to be released in 2008.

His Production work includes smash hits such as:

Camron - Come Home with Me: 'Oh Boy' (2002)
Freeway - Philadelphia Freeway: 'What We Do' (2003)
Joe Budden - Joe Budden: 'Pump It Up' (2003)
The Diplomats - Diplomatic Immunity Vol 1: 'I Really Mean It' (2003)
Jay-Z - The Black Album: 'Public Announcement & December 4th' (2003)
Usher - Confessions: 'Throwback' (2004)
Fabolous - Real Talk: 'Breathe' (2004)
The Game feat. Nas - The Doctors Advocate: 'Why You Hate the Game' (2006)
T.I. - T.I. vs T.I.P.: 'Help is Coming' (2007)
Fabolous - From Nothin' to Somethin': 'Return of the Hustle' (2007)
Juelz Santana - Nike Air Force 1 'Second Coming' Commercial (2007)
Lil Wayne - Mr. Carter (2008)

Inqmnd Bio (www.inqmnd.ca):

Inquiringmind (www.inqmnd.ca), Canada's premier culture and lifestyle online magazine has continually sought to redefine the concept of online media. Inits short history Inquiringmind's brand presence and readership base has grown significantly worldwide and recognized as a leader of independent media bythe industry's finest.

n681725206_3103990_3447.jpg

Contact Info

Email: [email protected]

In Celebration of Inquiringmind Magazine's (www.inqmnd.ca) 3rd Year Anniversary Inquiringmind Magazine in association with United Frontand Get Janet Productions present:

Stadium Status feat. DJ Just Blaze (Fort Knocks/Roc-A-Fella Records, NYC)

In what will be his 'Canadian Debut', this Hip Hop Super Producer will be sure to rock his best as we celebrate Inquiringmind's 3rd YearAnniversary.

Also featuring...

DJ Wristpect (www.djwristpect.com)
and Special Surprise Guests to be Announced!

132 Queens Quay East
Friday July 11th 2008

Cost: $20 advance | more at door
Doors open at 10pm
19+ event

Due to Limited Capacity, tickets are to be redeemed by 12:30 am at event doors.

Limited Advance Tickets: (in stores Sat, June 14th)

Goodfoot - 416.364.0734 / 647.430.4887
Play De Record - 416.586.0380
Slinky Music - 416.603.2600
Cosmos Records - 416.603.0254
Cut-N-Run - 416.686.4488
Bombshelter - 416.203.6676
Big It Up - 416.597.6773 / 416.785.3770 / 905.803.8407

this event has been powered by: Rockstar Energy Drink

Just Blaze's Bio (www.myspace.com/justblazeradio)

He has produced music for artists such as Lil Wayne Jay-Z, Kanye West, Usher, Game and Fabolous and was behind the production for the muchpublicized Nike Air Force 25 commercial which featured Hip Hop MC Juelz Santana and NBA superstars Lebron James, Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash.

Just Blaze continues his music endeavors though his label, Fort Knocks Entertainment. He is currently producing Saigon's much anticipated debut album"The Greatest Story Never Told" which is to be released in 2008.

His Production work includes smash hits such as:

Camron - Come Home with Me: 'Oh Boy' (2002)
Freeway - Philadelphia Freeway: 'What We Do' (2003)
Joe Budden - Joe Budden: 'Pump It Up' (2003)
The Diplomats - Diplomatic Immunity Vol 1: 'I Really Mean It' (2003)
Jay-Z - The Black Album: 'Public Announcement & December 4th' (2003)
Usher - Confessions: 'Throwback' (2004)
Fabolous - Real Talk: 'Breathe' (2004)
The Game feat. Nas - The Doctors Advocate: 'Why You Hate the Game' (2006)
T.I. - T.I. vs T.I.P.: 'Help is Coming' (2007)
Fabolous - From Nothin' to Somethin': 'Return of the Hustle' (2007)
Juelz Santana - Nike Air Force 1 'Second Coming' Commercial (2007)
Lil Wayne - Mr. Carter (2008)

Inqmnd Bio (www.inqmnd.ca):

Inquiringmind (www.inqmnd.ca), Canada's premier culture and lifestyle online magazine has continually sought to redefine the concept of online media. Inits short history Inquiringmind's brand presence and readership base has grown significantly worldwide and recognized as a leader of independent media bythe industry's finest.

Limited Tickets @ all locations and trust they are moving...

JUST BLAZE IS JUST OVER A WEEK AWAY...JULY 11TH...IF YOU NEED $20 ADVANCE TICKETS GET AT ME

THEY WILL BE MORE AT THE DOOR...IF THERE ARE EVEN ANY TICKETS LEFT...TICKET SALES ARE HITTING CAPACITY SO HURRY AND COP YOURS SOON...GOODFOOT IS SELLING THEMOR YOU CAN CONTACT ME OR Q ON THE BOARDS

[email protected]

PEACE

ANYONE WHO COPS JUST BLAZE TICKETS OFF ME WILL GET FREE GOODFOOT LACELOCKS UNTIL I RUN OUT...THEN YOU WILL GET NEW GOODFOOT STICKERS, THE NEW NEW"GDFT" JOINTS SON!

$20 A TICKET...THE PRICE WILL BE MORE AT THE DOOR IF THERE ARE ANY TIX EVEN LEFT / CAPACITY ISN'T REACHED BY THE TIME YOU GET THERE

CHEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]

ALL INFO IS ON THE FLYER, SORRY IM LAZY TO TYPE IT BACK OUT

THESE OTHER PLACES ARE SELLING TICKETS TOO BUT IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO THOSE PLACES I'M ALL OVER THE GTA BABY

DOWNTOWN, UPTOWN, MARKHAM, NORTH YORK, BEACHES, SCARBOROUGH, BRAMPTON, RICHMOND HILL, MISSSISSAUGA, ETOBICOKE, THORNHILL, VAUGHAN, ROSEDALE, MALVERN YOU NAMEIT IM THERE

BUT I WORK ALOT (3 JOBS FOR SUMMER) SO I PROBABLY WONT BE THERE BUT WE CAN ARRANGE SOMETHING, MOST LIKELY DOWNTOWN

I'LL BE AT GOODFOOT FOR THE SALE THIS SATURDAY AND WILL SLANG TICKETS THEN IF YOU GUYS ARE ALL GOING TO BE THERE SO LOOK OUT FOR ME I'LL BE THE ONEWITH TICKETS AND STICKERS SELLING TIX TO THE AMAZING GOODFOOT SHOPPERS

REMEMBER YOU GET FREE GDFT STICKERS OR LACELOCKS IF YOU COP OFF ME

HOLLLLLLLLLA

93040-1.jpg

I can def vouch and say the past couple of days early bird tickets have been moving, I guess it's been the good weather.

But again don't sleep, I rather not hear about people coming the day of and possibly paying a higher price.

For people coming from Buffalo, Upstate NY, Detroit etc you can purchase tickets online w/ Paypal @ http://www.inqmnd.ca/JustBlaze/

Also to those who will be coming Friday night, remember the entrance to the event is the South End Entrance on Queens Quay Blvd NOT the mainGuvernment entrance on the east side off the side street. The reason I'm mentioning this is because The Guvernment is an entertainment complex there'sabout 6 different venues in that one building so if you go in the wrong entrance you will not get access to the event @ The Orange Room.

Please remember this and some of the retailers are close to selling out after this great past weekend.....so again there's only a couple more days to getyour tickets.

Back
Top Bottom