Info on these 95s?

egedcg.jpg

My friend was searching around the net and found a picture of these 95s do you guys have any info on them?

i don't really have info on them, but a pair just went on the 'bay for under $100 shipped, supposedly deadstock, but I don't know if they wereauthentic or not. might have to ask the AM Fam in sneaker showcase. 302214-041 is the style code and color code. google didn't give me much.

I'm not an expert, but i think any 95s made before they removed the pressure markings from the outsole should have a bigger heel bubble than that.?

Shape around the ankle looks wrong too.... but again i'm not an expert on 95s.

those are definitely fakes mimicking either the hyper blue 95's or crystal blue 95's...

hyper blues
fa_blue01.jpg

Crystal Blues
crystal01.jpg

a sure way to tell the fakes of the grey gradient 95's is to look at the midsole, it is almost always too dark when compared to the rest of the shoe. alsothe gradients will be off, the shape is off, and the markings are missing (like swingshot said)....not to mention thematerials. a lot of the fake 95's have a "fleece" type of material.

yeah the more i look at the ones posted above, the more they look like fakes. here are the pics from the auction that ended yesterday, they look moreauthentic with the seam in the bubble and all, but I think these were fakes too. bubble isn't colored.

5.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

they should release an official blue one next year. 15 years is an anniversary worthy enough for that.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

those are definitely fakes mimicking the crystal blue 95's...

a sure way to tell the fakes of the grey gradient 95's is to look at the midsole, it is almost always too dark when compared to the rest of the shoe.
just what i was thinking

They're all fakes. Don't buy blue 95 unless you know what you're talking about. Most faked colour on thebay.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

they should release an official blue one next year. 15 years is an anniversary worthy enough for that.
I agree with you duke. I need a pair of blues, and I'm not messing with the teal joints.

Nike needs to release a royal blue gradient 95 and a hyper pink gradient 95 again. It's been too long.

A new gradient cw would be nice too, violet would be sick.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Nike needs to release a royal blue gradient 95 and a hyper pink gradient 95 again. It's been too long.

A new gradient cw would be nice too, violet would be sick.

i would love to see a grey gradient with that ink blue they have on nike id. or a reverse grey gradient like the comets but with ink blue.

Thanks for the info guys this will also help me learn to start spotting fakes over the internet which i am terrible at but in real life i can spot them easily

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Man, that would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom