Incubus is the greatest band known to man. Period

Who agree's with me? Where my fellow Incubus fans at?

It's gotten to the point that I listen to them every single day and the songs never get old. Some of the songs areso deep, I'm constantly finding new meaning to them. I zone out and let the music become part of me, it's the most amazing feeling, one which Ican't even begin to experience with any other music.

My top 10, in order...

The Warmth
Drive
Love Hurts
Dig
Make Yourself
Pardon Me
Warning
Stellar
Anna Molly
Vitamin

My problem is I can't stop listening to the same tracks over and over so I don't get a chance to listen to theirother albums. I've got all of their CD's, feel free to recommend anything
smokin.gif

M!ke

not my cup of tea, i listened to some songs on your list, they're not bad

incubus is so slept on.. real talk.. not the greatest.. but close..

stellar is their best song though..
dig is a close second

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

incubus is so slept on.. real talk..
slept on? they've got a few platinum albums under their belt.

but yeah good band but far from the greatest.

Incubus is an EXTREMELY good band. They definitely have their own sound, and Brandon is one of the best rock singers around right now. Definitely one of myfavorite bands, no doubt

Aqueous Transmission is for sure up there
Oil And Water
Pardon Me of course
I really like the acoustic "Certain Shade Of Green," probably better than the original

List goes on and on...I def listen to at least 1 Incubus track every day...usually much more - this all coming from somebody primarily invested in funk/souland hip-hop. People don't want to give them props as one of the all time greats because they haven't been around as long and they are still in thelimelight, but honestly, they have been an EXCELLENT band for over 8 years now, every single album has been great. The only thing I can say about them is thatMike doesn't get enough into the solos, they are always pretty basic, and I know he's capable of better, because I can see it in the complexity of hischord structures. Another thing I can say is that sometimes, Boyd goes to some iffy places with the lyrics...but his voice for sure makes up for it.

MUCH appreciated - at this rate, when they are finished they will rival Led Zep as my favorite band (assuming they are able to keep releasing such qualitymaterial for many more albums). An argument can be made that RHCP is a better band....Radiohead too.....but Coldplay? cmon. Especially after that last fiascowith the whole..."Viva La Vida" copied that indie song.

Edit: And definitely broaden your horizons on listening to them...listen to the entirety of all the albums - there's a ton of single-worthy pieces in therethat nobody has ever heard of.

Incubus goes hard. Stellar is sick, Pardon Me is mean, Wish you were here is my track though. Blink 182 has classics, don't sleep on KoRn either....

Back
Top Bottom