In Toronto this upcoming weekend...suggestions anyone?

ohdannyboy

Banned
Like the title says, i'll be in TDOT this weekend. Any places that I MUST stop by/in. I'll be there for a wedding but I also want to shop a bit. All suggestions are appreciated. 

Like the title says, i'll be in TDOT this weekend. Any places that I MUST stop by/in. I'll be there for a wedding but I also want to shop a bit. All suggestions are appreciated. 

probably the worst weekend you could reach Toronto beacuse of the G20 summit
roll.gif

Yeah pretty much what elijah said. worst weekend to come to Toronto.

I would suggest places like Vaughan Mills or Yorkdale.

Do you best to stay out of the downtown area.

Yeah pretty much what elijah said. worst weekend to come to Toronto.

I would suggest places like Vaughan Mills or Yorkdale.

Do you best to stay out of the downtown area.

If the Wedding's downtown you're in for traffic surprises, producing ID and having your vehicle and bags searched on demand.

If the Wedding's downtown you're in for traffic surprises, producing ID and having your vehicle and bags searched on demand.

thanks for the heads up guys...heading to the airport here in a little bit...hopefully it'll still be a great weekend

thanks for the heads up guys...heading to the airport here in a little bit...hopefully it'll still be a great weekend

Pretty much what everyone else is saying... For the next 4 days, our constitutional rights are out the window... you can try googling "Si Vous Play" "The Vault" it's near vaughan mills.  Good Luck getting around town !

Pretty much what everyone else is saying... For the next 4 days, our constitutional rights are out the window... you can try googling "Si Vous Play" "The Vault" it's near vaughan mills.  Good Luck getting around town !

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

20100626cruiser.jpg

20100626emily1.jpg
20100626richmond.jpg
121303958-8b8f2dacbd47209a859837a567f58efd.4c266a50-full.jpg

Oh yes, what a great weekend it is
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

20100626cruiser.jpg

20100626emily1.jpg
20100626richmond.jpg
121303958-8b8f2dacbd47209a859837a567f58efd.4c266a50-full.jpg

Oh yes, what a great weekend it is
eyes.gif

wow right at FCP.

I used to work around there too.. Walk by there eveyday.. pretty crazy.

wow right at FCP.

I used to work around there too.. Walk by there eveyday.. pretty crazy.

Sorry bro, this is def not the weekend for you to have come to Toronto, haha maybe next weekend if you're a "friendly" dude. I hope Herbie Hancock's performance didn't get effed tonight =/. I've never been so disappointed in the city before... *sigh. Stay safe dt heads.

Sorry bro, this is def not the weekend for you to have come to Toronto, haha maybe next weekend if you're a "friendly" dude. I hope Herbie Hancock's performance didn't get effed tonight =/. I've never been so disappointed in the city before... *sigh. Stay safe dt heads.

Back
Top Bottom