Imagine if your parents took a chance on Apple in the early 80s/early 90s

It's at 350 a share now
tired.gif

haha the thing is, they prob would have sold at 100-200.
my brother was very adamant about buying it and telling my parents to invest when it was at 80 a share a couple years ago.
now...... if only i had the funds i would have put all my money in it when it was 80. its apple, they have the best products and they can always fall back on the iPod.....

haha the thing is, they prob would have sold at 100-200.
my brother was very adamant about buying it and telling my parents to invest when it was at 80 a share a couple years ago.
now...... if only i had the funds i would have put all my money in it when it was 80. its apple, they have the best products and they can always fall back on the iPod.....

thats nothin

there are NTrs on here that went in on GOOG way back an dont even post on this forum anymore.

livin the life i guess.

thats nothin

there are NTrs on here that went in on GOOG way back an dont even post on this forum anymore.

livin the life i guess.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by roback1991

I bought apple stock when it was $60 per share.

You jelly?
nah, you probably bought 3 shares

Or less
Originally bought 12, then 5 more when it shot up to around $80. 
EDIT: It's a little unsettling to have so many shares in an electronics company, though. I mean, it's grown exponentially, but you never know when someone else is going to beat Apple out.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by roback1991

I bought apple stock when it was $60 per share.

You jelly?
nah, you probably bought 3 shares

Or less
Originally bought 12, then 5 more when it shot up to around $80. 
EDIT: It's a little unsettling to have so many shares in an electronics company, though. I mean, it's grown exponentially, but you never know when someone else is going to beat Apple out.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

thats nothin

livin the life i guess.
just curious..how do you know they went in?

Back
Top Bottom