I'm taking shots of honey...

My health is reynolds
ohwell.gif
. I've been poppin these tropical fruit cold-eeze like theypez. I get Vicks Vapor Rub on my chest and warm 7up on tap. I keep coughing, throat is sore but no running nose or stuffy nose yet. I work at a doctor officeand yet to get the flu shot, fail. Any other remedys? My girl suggested that tomorrow morning on my way to work I should stop by Starbucks and get some TazoChamomile Tea w/ honey
grin.gif

Don't worry, I'll save yall the time, R.I.P.

Jog in the morning or do some kind activity that involves you to drench sweat
and drink plenty of Spring Water tomorrow.
Repeat for 3 staright days and you should be alright.

P.S. All that sugar aint helping ya.
Water! Water! Water!

Dont get the shot. Stay warm and eat right. You'll be good. Blow the snot out your nose too.

Man don't get that flu shot I've never gotten that shot in my life we are sopposed to get sick its natural. But what I usually do is drink plentry offluids ie. Oj,apple juice and water and I sweat out the sickness either by jogging a few miles with like two sweatsuits on or I throw on some extra blanketswhen I'm sleep and by the morning you should be good. Your covers are gonna be hella drinched though lol

It's official, I got the flu. All the symptoms are there now, headache, stuffy nose, body ache, sore throat, eyes hurt AND I had to come to work
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

It's official, I got the flu. All the symptoms are there now, headache, stuffy nose, body ache, sore throat, eyes hurt AND I had to come to work
indifferent.gif
just start coughin on customers and your co workers, products, the whole 9 yards

I cought that last week. Still have some of the flu left but it attacked my gut.

I threw up a couple of times but I am now set for the season. The worst is being sick while its cold and windy outs then you cant feel the boogers running downyour nose

Man, I got a sore throat, too
I really hope it not the flu
But drinking some hot tea with honey right now

I only feel sick when I wake up, but it goes away after I eat/drink somethin'. And then in the wee hours of the night, I'll have to dookielasagna.....I've had a stomach virus before, and that's what it almost feels like, but I'm not sure.

I don't really have flu symptoms, and I'm hopin' I don't get it.

You know what I always find funny? Flu shots cost, what, like $30-$40 for most people?

Is having the flu really worth that much? I would rather just deal with it.
laugh.gif

Sweat it out, homie. Drink a lot, sleep a lot, keep yourself clean... it really isn't the crisis people often make it out to be.

NT, even if you're a girl and you're scared of needles (dudes like to front like they just don't wanna get the flu shot
laugh.gif
) you best get yourself checked out... flu ain't the only thing out there.

Boost, you remember when I almost died? That *%%% is no joke
tired.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Jog in the morning or do some kind activity that involves you to drench sweat
and drink plenty of Spring Water tomorrow.
Repeat for 3 staright days and you should be alright.
P.S. All that sugar aint helping ya.
Water! Water! Water!

This.

Flush it out of your system. If you dont feel like running. Bundle up under a blanket with a hoodie and sweats. I just had the flu a couple weeks ago. goodluck to ya.

Back
Top Bottom