I'm pretty sure this has been posted before, but wow this dude is a moron.........

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, its a pretty sad when people are misinformed, guy proceeds to say a fake shoe is just as good (quality wise) as anauthentic pair
laugh.gif
People REALLY need to stop with their "I'm a sneaker expert video's" when you don't know anything seriously.

My boy bought fake XI and when I told him they were fake. He fonted that they were custom. Custom = fake. But Ima tell you something. Some fakes I've seenhas better quality than the jays being released now lol. The 11/12 cdp quality was so garbage man.

its funny though people really believe that these fakes are coming from the same factory and they aren't. If Nike found out that a factory that they have acontract with is pumping out some extra fakes on the side, they would pull out of their factory immediately, and trust me its not worth the gamble, I knowpeople that have been involved with these overseas manufacturers, its really no joke. Most fakes are coming from factories NOT associated with Nike.

he didnt say they were coming from the same factory, he was explaining how they come from the same country and the same type of people.

Good point, but fake is fake.
I love how dudes like this try to "authenticate" fakes.
Plus I don't know about the same quality. Quality now is down, but fakes are easy to tell apart from legit sneaks.

he didnt say they were coming from the same factory, he was explaining how they come from the same country and the same type of people.

Yes he did, not sure if you watched the entire video but he definitely said they were coming from the same factories 2:03 into the video, he then proceeds tosay the same dudes from the factory are probably taking them to a different factory and being paid on the side (WRONG). He sealed it for me when he said"what is Jordan going to go on the other side of the world and sue this guy no"
laugh.gif
Maybe this idiot I'm sorry MISINFORMED gentleman needs toread this article

http://www.cybergolf.com/...rican_golf_manufacturers

Truth be told organized crime is behind a lot of this counterfeit stuff, and although Nike is not as agressive as other brands in going after peoplecounterfeiting their products, the do go after them and we all know this. The quality is not as good, most fakes fit 2 or 3 sizes smaller
roll.gif
than the authentics. In addition, nothing says LAME more than a dude wearing sofugazzi kicks thinking he's "doin it"

Fake's don't have air bubbles, air sole, and the other technology that goes into the performance.

at the end of the day, they are just shoes; you put them on your feet to avoid injury to them or whatnot

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Fake's don't have air bubbles, air sole, and the other technology that goes into the performance.

The biggest difference. Fakes are like having a Corvette kit-car with a garbage engine.

Back
Top Bottom