im moving to honolulu in january which nike account are available out there?

Sup NT quick question im moving to honolulu and i wanna know which nike accounts are out there. are there any good spots to pick up nikes? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by darius3668

Sup NT quick question im moving to honolulu and i wanna know which nike accounts are out there. are there any good spots to pick up nikes? thanks in advance.
Lets see....Nike Town shut down from what I heard? Hawaii does have reg chain stores like FTL . Your best bet is hitting up Kicks Hawaii, Ibelieve theres another spot that gets some decent releases but cant remember the name... and if all else fails I'm sure you can always hit up legit NT Fammembers to help out
wink.gif

Also check here:
http://www.complex.com/CITY-GUIDE/USA/Honolulu

I'll do all the research I can before I move out there can't imagine living in an area where theres no Nike's being produced lol Hope you like yournew place by the way

wutsup man...ive been out here for about 5 years now and there are a lot of places to get shoes from...its not like LA, NY, or any other big city but we do geta lot of kicks. Niketown is still open, ive heard they will close down around december (i guess they postponed the close), they get most releases and have apretty big spot. Kicks/Hi is your best bet for limited stuff...they got yeezys, most air max, jordan, dunks, sbs, etc...we lack the really limited accountslike tier 0s but we get most everything...footlockers, champs, footactions are of course here...in4mation has a lot of vans releases and also sbs. amazinglykicks arent as big as fitteds are...we have a spot, Fitted Hawaii that has releases every tuesday and saturday and most people would rather be at theirreleases than anywhere else on saturdays. if you need any other information hit me up or im sure there are other NTers on here that can help.

was just there last week and the store (niketown is still there) at the end of the strip and was slow with business for sure (personally i think bad location,they need to move away from all the designer name brands and near the active wear type of businesses).

Back
Top Bottom